+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 280 of 401 FirstFirst ... 180230270278279280281282290330380 ... LastLast
Results 3,628 to 3,640 of 5202
Like Tree617Likes

Topic: DPR Interview; How did it go, guyz?

Re: DPR Interview; How did it go, guyz?

Sssssssshhhhhhhheeeee. Love it when its cool. Soon the truth will explode. No one can hide it 4ever.

@nitwealth u have pm pls treat.

I was at the perm sec office today,But nt of petroleum but of an agency that's directly invoved with this(I don't want to mention name pls) on my personal appointment. I told him abt this en u know what,he started blaring complaining that they always lie to him, that they've for once try to be open and clear on issues...He just grab his phone an call,but the line swiched off. Whose line?only God knows. I want to state here that we shld all stop making this as our no.1 priority en start scheming on other things honestly...Whoever tells u anything on this Is not 100% truth cos even the FCC that were hither-to seen as the mesiah is grossly misplaced by us cos they too are stakeholders in one way or the other.

I happen to know an insider but what I saw told is to get ready for another recruitment exercise. The Minister didn't approve the list because of the on going restructuring in dpr.

@ghost or whatever you call yourself why must you create a new account to come and tell US lies. Yes it is a lie. Let U and your source GO TO HELL because you are telling lies.Hencefoth, any1 that doesn't have sumtin important to say should jus keep MUTE in the name of Jesus Christ Insider my ASSsssssSsssssssss and structuring in DPR!!!!!! Who tells you that restructuring is going on in dpr, when the restructuring comes itz gonna affect the whole ministry and not DPR aloneShut up your dirty mouth and don't post here againMTSCCEEEEEwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by ghostylenge View Post
    I happen to know an insider but what I saw told is to get ready for another recruitment exercise. The Minister didn't approve the list because of the on going restructuring in dpr.
    Dennis Bergkamp likes this.

Lmao@real-madrid's post. Well, dat ghost... account luks like it was created by someone already in this forum to counter someone else's post. Lol.
    Dennis Bergkamp likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ghostylenge View Post
    If u don't have anything to say pls stay mute and continue with ur prayers if you are really a true DPR hopeful, your statement is not true b/c the Director has said that the letters will be released, which shows that recruitment is still alive. pls discard your insider..
    @all more prayers.

The problem is neither the minister or director dpr but with the pib, bcos the recruitment is tied to pib, and hopefully most of successiful candidates is expected to make the new upstream regulator which will be a new unit under the new dpr,

From what i gathered that the list will be released after 2nd reading or public hearing of pib which is expected this month.therefore expect your letter anytime from now bcos the 2nd reading is expected this week .

RoZ

@Debrown, we havent heard from u 4 a while nw, hope u re gud? @all, ignor ghost's post. He is one of those that lacks what to say, but want to spiteout senseless words. Insider k¨° insider n¨ª! Even a gateman in DPR can not give such a falacious infor.

RoZ

@vin20, that was how u predicted and repeatedly dreamt that the recently concluded NNPC recruitment was tied to the passage of PIB, we know what happend at the end of the day. Did u hear the DPR director or MPR at any point in time mention to Nigerians that DPR's budget is tied to the passage of PIB? During 2012 budget defence didnt u hear the director say new intakes in their employment waiting list will be joining them in 2 weeks time? With the above one can rightly infer that the release of letters has nothing to do with the passage of PIB, so keep ur PIB theory to urslf.

Ghost ...! You are nothing but a wholf in sheeps clothing.Ÿ̲Ơ̴̴̴̴͡uя network is not acredited in Nigeria communication system and ready to be sanctioned by this group of intellectual individuals....its obvios yu are not one of the hopeful..watchout for the release of letters to ur dismay

Roz nnpc recruitment is not yet concluded, 2nd batch is till not yet out

Vin20: Shut up jare.....

+ Reply