+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 175 of 401 FirstFirst ... 75125165173174175176177185225275 ... LastLast
Results 2,263 to 2,275 of 5202
Like Tree617Likes

Topic: DPR Interview; How did it go, guyz?

Re: DPR Interview; How did it go, guyz?

Quote Originally Posted by ABCD123 View Post
    Viral InfectioN 20. Do you have to force people to believe you each time u post virus.. Pls take an inventary of yourself.. You are more of an ill person than u think.
    Can you at least act lik a matured being that its assumed you are. You dont just insult people like they r kids, even kids deserve some respect.

we pray its so.

we pray it is soo

Quote Originally Posted by Justbeingme View Post
    hmmm its been a while..... Seems its taking forever for DPR to conclude dis recruitment. At this point if i say i taya that ll be an understatement.

@ABCD1234 No mind them jor... i dont kno y anyone couldent c the frustration, anger, sadness and anxiety in each and every one of your post. its bad wen you are jobless and the only one job u dreamt off is taking forever to get to you. Please my brother kindly channel your anger, frustration, sadness and anxiety to something productive. we are not kids here and we can filter information to pick the ones that are good from the whole thing... stop attacking people aggressively it wount fast-forward the arrival of your letter (if you truely r one of the hopefull).
    ABCD, your Houdini trick can't work! Na still you be dis! Keep changing like Chameleon. yeye boy! LOL

Budget or no budget, the issue is not budget but political big wicks trying to dictate madam minister to add more people but be rest assured we will be called this month by God grace as DPR staffs are informed of our coming on board this month...Ameen.
    Dennis Bergkamp and dalogate like this.

Budget is no more the issue since it has been passed by house, the president will sign it but as last week, the news all over is we are coming this month.
    Dennis Bergkamp and dalogate like this.

Hi SAKABU, This is a very positive news we ask for.
    Everything in this country get as e be. Politics! Pray to God to give us victory and favour.
    Kudos.

May GOD help us

Oboy u don resurface Again.. I pray we start..o otherwise u'll run by the time i resume my duty. Anyway, Welldone 4the prediction. I hope u're not part of NHJ staffs who wants the thread to remain vibrant despite failed previous predictions.. THOSE WHO DONT LIKE TRUTH ARE ENCOURAGE TO SUMMIT THIER IGNORANCE.

Quote Originally Posted by Justbeingme View Post
    hmmm its been a while..... Seems its taking forever for DPR to conclude dis recruitment. At this point if i say i taya that ll be an understatement.

@ABCD1234 No mind them jor... i dont kno y anyone couldent c the frustration, anger, sadness and anxiety in each and every one of your post. its bad wen you are jobless and the only one job u dreamt off is taking forever to get to you. Please my brother kindly channel your anger, frustration, sadness and anxiety to something productive. we are not kids here and we can filter information to pick the ones that are good from the whole thing... stop attacking people aggressively it wount fast-forward the arrival of your letter (if you truely r one of the hopefull).
    Obviously, you've not been following the posts. You just jumped into the last page of the thread! If you had, then you'll know better than to defend XYZ123 abi na AB? In any case, I know you're the same person. You no dey tire ABCD

Quote Originally Posted by ABCD123 View Post
    Oboy u don resurface Again.. I pray we start..o otherwise u'll run by the time i resume my duty. Anyway, Welldone 4the prediction. I hope u're not part of NHJ staffs who wants the thread to remain vibrant despite failed previous predictions.. THOSE WHO DONT LIKE TRUTH ARE ENCOURAGE TO SUMMIT THIER IGNORANCE.
    ABCD, if ee dey pain you, wait us for Induction ground with gun! LOL hahaha BADU-BELLE!!!

@sakabu,this coming on board in dpr this month ;do you know if it applies to nnpc hopefuls?

the lord is good all the time

+ Reply