+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 174 of 401 FirstFirst ... 74124164172173174175176184224274 ... LastLast
Results 2,250 to 2,262 of 5202
Like Tree617Likes

Topic: DPR Interview; How did it go, guyz?

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis Bergkamp View Post
    Thank God you addressed him as 'Lt General'. As for you- you be Corporal. You be Vigilante wey dey talk thrash per second billing! LOL Repent oo! LOL hahaha...chai! Pikin!
    em na Lt Gen for fake information and you na full blown General for expectation.

Quote Originally Posted by vin20 View Post
    Goodnews the commitee that harmonised pib will officially present the bill to minister this coming week, then to GEJ for unward representation to NASS for passage bcos that is the greatest hindrance to the release of the successifull candidate. So expect news very soon
    Viral InfectioN 20. Do you have to force people to believe you each time u post virus.. Pls take an inventary of yourself.. You are more of an ill person than u think.

Quote Originally Posted by ABCD123 View Post
    Viral InfectioN 20. Do you have to force people to believe you each time u post virus.. Pls take an inventary of yourself.. You are more of an ill person than u think.
    why do u like insulting people, pls learn to be polite in the way u talk ok i posted what i know is causing the delay or hinding the release of the letter,s.

Quote Originally Posted by vin20 View Post
    why do u like insulting people, pls learn to be polite in the way u talk ok i posted what i know is causing the delay or hinding the release of the letter,s.
    What u know is Nothing! Advice/bring urself to sanity

Re: DPR Interview; How did it go, guyz?

Hmmm wetin do naijahotjobs webpage?...it seems d upgrade affected them

Wats wrong wit Hotjobs site?

ABCD why u no fit talk sense wherever u go? This ya folly is becoming permanent!

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis Bergkamp View Post
    ABCD why u no fit talk sense wherever u go? This ya folly is becoming permanent!
    For A Permanent Thread!!

all we need nw is pryers,cos it can change evrything.cheers

hmmm its been a while..... Seems its taking forever for DPR to conclude dis recruitment. At this point if i say i taya that ll be an understatement.

@ABCD1234 No mind them jor... i dont kno y anyone couldent c the frustration, anger, sadness and anxiety in each and every one of your post. its bad wen you are jobless and the only one job u dreamt off is taking forever to get to you. Please my brother kindly channel your anger, frustration, sadness and anxiety to something productive. we are not kids here and we can filter information to pick the ones that are good from the whole thing... stop attacking people aggressively it wount fast-forward the arrival of your letter (if you truely r one of the hopefull).

My people!!! It is true that the 2012 budget has not been signed into law. Our president disclosed during the commissioning of Almajiri's school in Sokoto yesterday that the budget will be signed this week. It is well.

Quote Originally Posted by Justbeingme View Post
    hmmm its been a while..... Seems its taking forever for DPR to conclude dis recruitment. At this point if i say i taya that ll be an understatement.

@ABCD1234 No mind them jor... i dont kno y anyone couldent c the frustration, anger, sadness and anxiety in each and every one of your post. its bad wen you are jobless and the only one job u dreamt off is taking forever to get to you. Please my brother kindly channel your anger, frustration, sadness and anxiety to something productive. we are not kids here and we can filter information to pick the ones that are good from the whole thing... stop attacking people aggressively it wount fast-forward the arrival of your letter (if you truely r one of the hopefull).
    Yes..o My Guy.. It really seems frustration is on both axis of the graph for people like u who expect more than i do. My only frustration here is scientifically based and not the usuall conventional way. So grow up boy! DPR or Not i maintain my username with JOY in other to have FUN!

we pray so!

+ Reply