+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Topic: Department for petroleum resources(dpr)

Re: Department for petroleum resources(dpr)

There is nothing God can not do, He can bring up and He can also take down, He is the rock of Ages before whom all other rocks will bow including ASO ROCK. Thank you JESUS 'cause I know greater is He that is with me than he that is with the world.

i have to confirm this. i know the present director Mr. Andrew Agbaje listens so well to "orders from Above". Lets hope its all lies. will call some friends there to confirm this.

Quote Originally Posted by trendyman View Post
    @eby4me, talha02. You guys are typical Nigerians. I only passed an insider information that could be relevant. Instead of abusing me why not verify the truth. Don't take this info for granted. Please don't be like the Nigerian Police that was warned by Boko Haram and took things for granted and now they are seeking for solution to the problem they could have prevented. I want us to be proactive because it can save us alot. Do you know that when this info gets back to DPR then they will curtail things since we are now aware of their ploy.I know everyone wants his/her name to be on the final list. We all praying but remember that faith without works is dead.My brethren lets put faith into action because it works better. To be fore warned is to be fore armed.
    Guy the fact is my name was written in small letters I don't know anybody in Aso Rock,do you want me toi bl ve that God is doing it for me or it waz there by mistake??

i'm out from d discussion, i sense little faith around... meet d serious guys on d right day
    enjayjude likes this.

Aw cn d list b hijckd by d Goliath(Big) boiz wyl Aso Rock iznt d@ organisd nw.The so calld Goliath boiz r even struggln toh gt 1 appointmnt or anoda eder 4 dmslf or relatn so as toh b a pertkr of d National Cake.Even d House r yt toh resume opertn.
    My ppl perish cz dy lack wisdom, n d knwn of God z d beginnin of wisdom.Aw do yu xpct ya nme toh b shrtlstd wyl yu refusd toh undrstnd d fct d@ he has power over evryfng.

The grtst info we nd 4m Trendymn n hz Aso Rock Goliath boiz, z toh tell us wn d list z cumn out, so we cn put fngs 2gdr b4 movn dwn toh Kofo Abayomi 4 our letters n indctn.

@All,d only soltn toh dz Satanic Plans z frequnt rejctn.Cz An Open Mouth Iz an Open Destiny.

If nt 4 Jesus Army d@ provides 1st class info on NNPC recrutmnt only God noes d kind of rumour d@ myt b circulatn now.

sometime ago,i spoke about this dpr stuff.the politics and power show involved.lets see it to the end.nhj lets do the right thing

Is to every man according to his faith. @trendyman is wrong. If indeed a very reliable source told him dat, y can't d "very reliable source" fix his name there so dat he will not nd 2 be afraid. Ppl shld not make others fear their fear. Our God does not slumber. He is more than able to do exceedingly, and abundantly what ever we ask of Him in prayer. Soon, very very soon, He will prove Himself. Jesus is lord!
    enjayjude likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by eby4me View Post
    i'm out from d discussion, i sense little faith around... meet d serious guys on d right day
    Eby4me, thing is I refused to comment on this thread since yesterday, having foreknown that it could be a faith-weakener. Please note that I aint saying @trendyman is lying. What he said might very well be true, but it depends on whose report we choose to believe. I'ld rather stick to the report of HE that calleth those things that be not as though they were!
    U know where our faith-soaked thread is. #winkwink
    I am what I am just by HIS Grace! . . . The Future is Bright; The Future is Me!

This is a passionate appeal to everyone who has contributed to this thread. I only brought you relevant information so that we all can pray and ask God for favour not to put fear in any person. May be when next I observe anything wrong I will rather keep quiet until things have gone wrong. May be the people who have the so called high and mighty in Aso rock are not happy that their secrets have been exposed.I am not a pessimist. I do not have a godfather but I have God Almighty. I really want the best for all of us.All we need to do now is tackle the situation on ground instead of criticising ''Trendyman''.The future is not a time zone that is yet to come but ''the future is here with us''. We are the future, the destiny of Nigeria is in our hands. Lets secure it now.

Quote Originally Posted by austeen12 View Post
    Well, is a really nice that most of us in this forum are Children of God. But the fact remains that what Trendyman is saying is real. I was on discussion with one of the manager and he simply stated that the emrployment process have suddenly been hijacked by the "big boys". And as am speaking with you. The big big boys in DPR has little or no hands in the whole process anymore.
    For those of you who believe in prayers, pray harder and for those who believe in the strenght of their dreams, never give up.
    But the truth remains that We the youth of this country must stand up against evil in the high places so to say.
    In all, Thanks to the Amignty God.
    austeen12, thank you my brother for vindicating my claims. I will NEVER and I repeat NEVER NEVER post any false information on this forum. I mean how can I deceive my own people. Information is very key in everything we do on planet earth. If you are lucky to have one please work with it and tackle the issue not the informant. All we are praying now is that God will turn around things for our good. Meet you at the top.
    G

@All,plz let's nt call em BIG BOIZ instd GOLIATH BOIZ cz by HIS GRACE dy r all losers.We'r all DAVID of our respctive homes.

Let's nt b discourgd,i suggest we all locate d nearest RCCG Parish 4 FAITH CLINIC today 6:30.This thread must go on.
    All Iz Well

What trendy man said is somehow true. I heard it was forwarded to Abuja federal character commission for vetting..this info is 100%true

King henry,yeah God's the ultimate not man who has breath in his nostrils,who's report would you rather believe,God's or man's.When God says a thing no man can alter it,so DPR or what ever they call them selves can do what they like they are not God.Period.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast