+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Topic: Department for petroleum resources(dpr)

Department for petroleum resources(dpr)

My fellow hotjobbers , believe it or not this is coming from a reliable insider source.DPR has been given a directive from Aso Rock to employ about 1000 people made up of candidates from Senators, Reps members, Governors, Ex-ministers, Presidential Aids etc.Little wonder the interview list posted on Eraproserv website(Batch 1-1 has some candidates name written in small letter(Aso Rock candidates) and other in capital letter(neutral candidates). Go to ErA PROFESSIONAL SERVICES and observe it very well. The small letter capital letter is to differentiate Aso Rock candidates from neutral candidates. This information is coming from an iinsider(DPR management staff).What this means the interview conducted last month was meant to fool and ridicule the ordinary unemployed Nigerian. Even some of the top management officers of DPR are complaining that their candidates were not considered. The hands of DPR DG are tied(he cannot even recommend candidates). I sincerely think that we all should stand up and fight this menace called corruption. GEJ needs to have a rethink if he is sincere about lifting Nigeria from the doldrum of poverty and unemployment. It will interest you to know that DPR invited about 1,500 candidates for interview but the said list contain names of people that did not even write the aptitude test.The bottom line is that we have to resist this move before it becomes late. We also have to use any means at our disposal first, prayers and any other means to disarm thes dishonest politicians who are ready to kill this country till it becomes breathless.
    G

re: Department for petroleum resources(dpr)

The heart of a king is in God's hand and He directs it wherever He wish.When God say yes nobody can say no, they must yield to the will of God.
    montero4mac likes this.

God will make a way where there seem to be no way...I have no connection from Aso Rock but I will be on that list. Pls trust God, He has never failed those who trust and rely on Him.
    montero4mac likes this.

Stp all dix fake rumours. If u were called 4 interview, was it from aso rock? Can't we believe in God 4 once? He did nt bring mi dix far, 2take mi bck again. I dnt no abt u, bt trust in d lord with all ur heart, and lean nt on ur own understanding. Is there anything too had 4 God to do? Isaiah 54

[QUOTE=eby4me;488002]Stp all dix fake rumours. If u were called 4 interview, was it from aso rock? Can't we believe in God 4 once? He did nt bring mi dix far, 2take mi bck again. I dnt no abt u, bt trust in d lord with all ur heart, and lean nt on ur own understanding. Is there anything too had 4 God to do?
    Isaiah 54[/QUOTE
    Thank you ma broder,all these rumours no good sef;say sumtin very impt or KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT! me sef wey don't knw any1 for aso rock had my names written in small letters,what do you have to say about that

my bros, God will do it for us. just give glory to GOD for he has done it good for us. my name is there. see u during induction.

Well...z possible sha,buh d word of God tells mi d@ even d King of d World shall worship n honor hz holy nme wn dy hear d word of hz mouth.My God cnot lie.

The connctn i'v gt z nobdy buh d Mighty Fortress.
    Shun dose Aso Rock ppl, hz words must b fulfilld in our lives.

Nywyz,wen z d list cumn out?cz am plannin ma testimonies dz Sundai.
    @trendyman,all we nd 4m yu z toh hlp us confirm d method n date of dr invitatn or press release

@eby4me, talha02. You guys are typical Nigerians. I only passed an insider information that could be relevant. Instead of abusing me why not verify the truth. Don't take this info for granted. Please don't be like the Nigerian Police that was warned by Boko Haram and took things for granted and now they are seeking for solution to the problem they could have prevented. I want us to be proactive because it can save us alot. Do you know that when this info gets back to DPR then they will curtail things since we are now aware of their ploy.I know everyone wants his/her name to be on the final list. We all praying but remember that faith without works is dead.My brethren lets put faith into action because it works better. To be fore warned is to be fore armed.

Re: Department for petroleum resources(dpr)

@trendyman,u will b amazed wif d list cz iz gona b domntd wif nmes of less cnnctd candidates.Mark ma words.
    @All,I wnt uz toh rembr d@ in d sixth month God sent Angel Gabriel toh Virgin Mary.He confirmd toh her d@ she wz highly favrd.D@ also fullfilld d long tym prophesy of our saviour's arrival.
    W@ am tryna say iz d@ we strd dz race lstyr March n God ordained it dn,all we'r waitn 4 iz jst d fullfillmnt n favour whch iz gona tke place b4 d end of dz Sixth month.The word of God must b made manifst in our lives wedr Aso Rock or @trendyman blf it or not.

trendy man, of whose reports do u believe? Mi i believe in d reports of d lord. I gate crashed, and my came out. He has a beta taughts 4mi, taughts of gud and nt of evil. And to bring mi to an expectated end. D expectations of d righteous can neva be cut short, and dt is mi. all i'm a lady oh! No bi guy

Na today....this type of thing isn't alien in this Nigeria. Were you not in this land when custom do their own magic? They ended application on Saturday, public holiday on Monday, sent e-mail to applicants on Tuesday and conducted test on Wednesday. How possible for this to happen within a twinkle of am eye. Let us just pray that our own should not pass us by.

Well, is a really nice that most of us in this forum are Children of God. But the fact remains that what Trendyman is saying is real. I was on discussion with one of the manager and he simply stated that the emrployment process have suddenly been hijacked by the "big boys". And as am speaking with you. The big big boys in DPR has little or no hands in the whole process anymore.
    For those of you who believe in prayers, pray harder and for those who believe in the strenght of their dreams, never give up.
    But the truth remains that We the youth of this country must stand up against evil in the high places so to say.
    In all, Thanks to the Amignty God.

all i knw is que sera sera,wateva will be will be, which 'big boy" pass GOD?
    Fear not God is with us.See u guys at work if u believe with me

+ Reply
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast