+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree1Likes

Topic: Dangote Cement PLC Graduate Engineer Trainee Programme

Re: Dangote Cement PLC Graduate Engineer Trainee Programme

Imagine 80K for 1st class graduate in Engineering!!!Not sensible at all.equating to approximately 320pounds per month. Nigeria is messed up. A fresh Engineering graduate irrespective of grade as far as u can defend urself gets an average of 1800 Pounds per month.

I don't know why you guys are just bothering yourself about this Dangote recruitment. Since they have stated their requirements, lets those that have what they want, apply for the job. People like us with a good 2.1 and with good experience in the cement manufacturing industry would have thought Dangote Cement recruiting, as a perfect platform to contribute what we have learnt and experienced over the years but with they requirement, we become ineligible. So, lets all let it pass and pray for God to give us our own jobs. Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by Brotherly! View Post
    0.01 abi, I laugh again, A student whose CGPA is 4.49, as far as I am concerned is a first class material. 0.01 is insignificant and infinitesimal as far as this is concerned. Some students are denied first class by wicked lecturers so let us look at all sides of the story. WHAT A FIRST CLASS GRADUATE CAN DO, A SECOND CLASS UPPER GRADUATE CAN DO, EVEN BETTER!!! Comprehend
    @Brotherly, if i use thesame argument, i would ask, "what is the difference between 3.49 and 3.5?". also i would say, "what a 2nd class upper can do, A 2ND CLASS UPPER GRAD CAN DO EVEN BETTER!!!". summing it all up, I would say, "WHAT A 1ST CLASS GRAD CAN DO, A 2ND CLASS LOWER GRAD CAN DO EVN BETTER". how true is that? u see y a difference of 0.01 is much? but as xandro101 advised, if u do have that kind of CGPA, state it.

*a 2nd class lower grad
    he who leaves everything in God's Hand shall surely see God's Hand in everythin he does

1st class..na wao...very soon na masters degree holders go fit apply for trainee jobs....lol.....

Quote Originally Posted by denass View Post
    @Brotherly, if i use thesame argument, i would ask, "what is the difference between 3.49 and 3.5?". also i would say, "what a 2nd class upper can do, A 2ND CLASS UPPER GRAD CAN DO EVEN BETTER!!!". summing it all up, I would say, "WHAT A 1ST CLASS GRAD CAN DO, A 2ND CLASS LOWER GRAD CAN DO EVN BETTER". how true is that? u see y a difference of 0.01 is much? but as xandro101 advised, if u do have that kind of CGPA, state it.
    Denass, you just made start laughing again. Good argument I must say, I commend you. Permit me to broaden your scope of view. Bust as I said before, education is not the true test of knowledge. I have see 3rd class graduates thread where first class graduates DREAM to thread. I have seen second class lower candidates out perform first class graduates.

Whats my point, restricting the applicants to first class graduates only is not an encompassing approach. Some graduates were denied first class out of share wickedness of lectures. They say, "I DID NOT MAKE A FIRST CLASS SO YOU CANNOT MAKE A FIRST CLASS" God help us.

First Class: 4.5 - 5.0; 0.5 Range
    Second Class Upper; 3.5 - 4.49; 0.99 Range
    Second Class Lower; 2.5 - 3.49; 0.99 Range

dangote na useles fellow

+ Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123