+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Topic: Which company is better, NLNG or TOTAL???

Which company is better, NLNG or TOTAL???

My great people, which company is more preferrable to work with between NLNG and TOTAL. Kindly urgently give your candid advice.

I appreciate you all.

Re: Which company is better, NLNG or TOTAL???

(Joint Task Force) OR (Force Task Joint); which is better?
    Dennis Bergkamp likes this.

JTF: NLNG is better. Is far preferable, its the best choice.

NLNG far far far far far far far better than TOTAL.

lai! Lai!
    Why do Nigerians like working in Govt offices? Probably bcos dey dont like work. They prefer whr dey'l go and cross their legs. Total is better!
    At Total u get a quality experience of d oil n gas sector + abt N24m annual package as a GT. U can neva compare a Nig company to a French one any day.
    Dennis Bergkamp likes this.

Don't get it twisted oo. Total is far better. As regards pay I doubt if any E&P company in Nigeria pays moe than total....who disputes?

JTF Total is better than LNG. Telling you cos i have friends there. But only if you r taken as a Staff.

Quote Originally Posted by kafox View Post
    lai! Lai!
    Why do Nigerians like working in Govt offices? Probably bcos dey dont like work. They prefer whr dey'l go and cross their legs. Total is better!
    At Total u get a quality experience of d oil n gas sector + abt N24m annual package as a GT. U can neva compare a Nig company to a French one any day.
    LNG is not the type of company you think it is. The experience and exposure is there. If I were to choose between the two today I will choose LNG. who says they don't work?

@poster, chose any one give me the other. But i feel LNG is beta, why? I DNT NO!

Quote Originally Posted by kafox View Post
    lai! Lai!
    Guy ? funny o.do ? knw. Nlng ?§ world class.its l??k ? r luking at it wit the same eye ? luk at nnpc abi.nlng g? give ? more dan ?? million experience ? eva fink of n ??D?. Don't cross legs dea.infact some department can deny ? seeing ur family 4. Ova 6months cus of work.n 4 ? pay package,mak ur findings properly cus if na pay nlng no b total mate.dem b grand father 2 total elf.dis guy ?§ funny

Quote Originally Posted by JTFFTJ View Post
    My great people, which company is more preferrable to work with between NLNG and TOTAL. Kindly urgently give your candid advice. I appreciate you all.
    If you really wanna get the right answer to that question, Dieziani is in the best position & I think she has a FB account through which you can make your supplication known to her; whatever it is you're getting here is a mere guess from peeps seeing the same thing differently.Cheers.

It's hard to choose tho!!....As for d training, NLNG wil giv u a training dats going to make total beg for ur services....trust me, u get to train wit peeps frm qatar gas, russia, saudi, world's best in terms of oil & gas, marine, sophisticated oil & gas tankers, etc,....I knw a 3rd engr (not even a chief engr) in NLNG dat Total bargained with for months to head their marine fleets (d salary nor be here oo), and for the pay, NLNG pays good but TOTAL's pay is crazy... Infact they've stolen so many of shell staffs cos of their huge package.
    So If I were u, NLNG for Training and Xperience, after like 4 or 5yrs, bargain wit total, Mobil etc and hit d jackpot....

For growth, chose Total, for fast cash, chose NLNG. For experience, both will expose you to it. Who said NLNG is solely owned by Nigerian govt.? Pls wake up, its a joint ownership, and their work is highly exhaustive, except for those in administration that I cannot tell. But for engineering folks, you work for the money you are being paid except you are in the monitoring rooms, yet...but @op, both are cute places to work, so pray and go for one, at least count yourself lucky to have one at least. Goodluck!

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast