+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Is Friesland test date clashing with NETS Date exam? Which one is better to go f

Is Friesland test date clashing with NETS Date exam? Which one is better to go f

Dear all,
    I think the test date for wampco exam and NETS exam fall on the same date 5th Dec 2009 , and if so pleas advice on which one to go for? thanks.

I

wot u re facing now most pple will face is later,cuz NECO ND WAEC will do there own thesame day aslo
    ok,so chose the best or probability of geting it
    create a path why you are walking in the bush,for others not to be drag down after you,and always know that the way of God is the best way to follow i

But NETS is online and wuld probably last 4 the whole day. So there's no problem here. Both are achievable the same day. Good luck fellow forum mates

Re: Is Friesland test date clashing with NETS Date exam? Which one is better to go f

Yea, u can actually take both since NETS is online. All da best

Re: Reply

Quote Originally Posted by BUU
    But NETS is online and wuld probably last 4 the whole day. So there's no problem here. Both are achievable the same day. Good luck fellow forum mates
    Very true.

Re: Is Friesland test date clashing with NETS Date exam? Which one is better to go f

Friesland and NETS tests r on d same day, but u can stilll take d 2 since NETS test is online, u can take it any time of d day.....

poster please aw do u knw the date for NETS test, were u contacted via e-mail, sms or hear say? cos i also applied bt av nt been contacted.
    live ur life to praise Him

The test date was stated in d advert and d time duration dat u can log on 4 d test is btw 8am to 5pm on d 5th of dec

pls house is net application still ongoing, can i still apply n hw. thanks
    To build and sustain a successful career by making the best use of my talents in achieving organizational goals and objectives

i meant NETS
    To build and sustain a successful career by making the best use of my talents in achieving organizational goals and objectives

It is quite simple. You will have to appear physically at Friesland venue for the test. Go for it and come back home after the test and do NETS online since you can do it anytime during the day. Don't leave one for the other.
    You get stronger anytime that you don't give in.

NETS is online from 8am to 5 pm so u have to chose the time that favours u

This nets of a thing is there any pay attach to it in terms of what one will earn if successful. I also want some one in the house to let me know when NECO and civil defence will be conducting their recruitment excercise. thanks.

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast