+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Topic: Is Friesland test date clashing with NETS Date exam? Which one is better to go f

Re: Is Friesland test date clashing with NETS Date exam? Which one is better to go f

What the hell does nets mean?
    "It is while smitting that one becomes blacksmith"

@samtex

@sam don't mind them, Nigerian graduates are encouraging these 'scammers'.For the guy that asked this question 'which one to go for FRIESLAND or NETS?I suggest u go 4 NETS only, bcos u spent #100 plus ur browsing fee but 4 FRIESLAND u spent #5 or#7 plus ur persistence in trying to send.so the former will pay u more.Why can't they learn from FRIESLAND is it not the same text message system of application?Nigerian Graduates make una help stop this recent means of extortion,..,..
    TRUST IN JEHOVAH THE GIVER OF EVERY GOOD GIFT AND PERFECT PRESENT.HE IS SURELY THERE FOR YOU

Re: Is Friesland test date clashing with NETS Date exam? Which one is better to go f

House,Is Friesland already calling? i have not heard from them yet.Or is the test for every on that sent the test to them.pls some should reply me

@Freshu

Freshu they have started calling 4 test through WORKFORCE other post in this forum.They are inviting those with 2.1 or Upper Credit.
    TRUST IN JEHOVAH THE GIVER OF EVERY GOOD GIFT AND PERFECT PRESENT.HE IS SURELY THERE FOR YOU

Hello house,has friesland finished calling people for test?I have 2.1 and still have not heard anything from them yet, pls help.
    Taries World

I wonder why a sensible graduate should be asking such question. Do u need to write Friesland test the Whole day?

were do i click for the exam

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12