+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Topic: Commonwealth scholarship for 2012/13 session

Re: Commonwealth scholarship for 2012/13 session

EAS Portal
    The link

D deadline for completing the forms on the EAS as given by the FME was 20th Nov. 2011. But yu can still try yr luck. I think its for anyone who has a first class or second class irrespective of wether u hav Msc or not. Am currently doin ma msc but I still applied.

Guys must the references and the supporting statement be submitted b4 the d deadline by d referees and supervisors or can they submit at their own pace. And which is the actual deadline 20 th nov or 7 th dec. And please some one details of the interviews here ASAP

@Bigger boy- Yes i guess one needs to have the references before the interviews. Especially since on of the required documents is a proof that all one's 3 referees have returned the references. Hence, the deadline from ministry of education's fsb is the 20th November but i reckon that if your referees can still comment before your accreditation date- you should be alright.
    "Today is the Yesterday of Tomorrow, by Tomorrow it would be impossible to make Yesterday phenomenal. So take Today more important than yesterday, then only would Yesterday cling to Tomorrow". Kainos_k...(2009)

Kainos pls how can u provide proof of reference, on the form print out there is no indication of whether or not the references have returned, but there is indications For the supporting statement from the potential supervisors. So u see, could u clarify.

And pls could u give me details of all the required documents, and dates of the accreditation

Any phd applicant here? Let's rub mind

yeah. I am a PhD applicant. What would you like to discuss?

Do we need a separate full proposal or will the one on the form suffice, do u have an admission yet coz I don't?

I think you should have a separate proposal at hand. Believe me, 500 words is no proposal. I really suffered to summarize mine to 500 words. As for admission, I only have that for 2011/2012 session which I have now deferred, but haven't gotten the new one that reads 2012/2013 session. I guess it will suffice. Having supervisor(s) should also suffice, cos that's what eventually guarantees an admission to the particular university you've chosen

Please house can someone give me the timetable for the interview coming up next week? How it will take place. When is Southeast and Southwest doing theirs please? I need urgent reply to know whether to attend as I will be coming from Lagos leaving work.

As for the Research proposal, you need to summarize it as much as you can, possibly that 500 words. Nobody has the time to start reading through your proposal, u just give the basic things in the project. Your methodology can take a single or double lines, u don't need details of as many applications are on the waiting. I have friend that won the award with the research proposal being limited only to 400 and something.

Waiting for reply plz

please, does any one know if The Commission in Nigeria/our nominating agency will require candidates to undertake the IELTS English language test as a condition of eligibility. Does this requirement apply to us?

@max...-southwest's accreditation is on monday while d interview is on tuesday.Southeast's accreditation is on tuesday & interview on wednesday.@janey-Nope, dnt fink so.it only says that after being nominated candidates might have to take additional english tests.So peeps what are we expecting to have as questions? Does any one know d criteria 4 grading etc?
    "Today is the Yesterday of Tomorrow, by Tomorrow it would be impossible to make Yesterday phenomenal. So take Today more important than yesterday, then only would Yesterday cling to Tomorrow". Kainos_k...(2009)

I think most grade comes from the completeness of your form and credentials, I heard the questioning are random and some time on currentnaffairs,

+ Reply
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast