+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 32 of 59 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast
Like Tree133Likes

Topic: Chevron Nigeria Ltd: Grads & Experienced

Re: Chevron Nigeria Ltd: Grads & Experienced

@piitaub, please help me with the mobil skill test sample. My discipline is petroleum engineering.
    send to [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by kau View Post
    @Donchinchin and Kalinbantin,

I'd like to advise you and those with like minds to take a quick shift from that mindset of knowing somebody before you get a job.
    Fine, I agree some people do get jobs that way but just a very insignificant few do.

I've always told people that it's only the Almighty God that gives job to us. I still strongly believe that there are people who will get this chevron and mobil jobs without knowing anybody and even with scores below the cut-off marks. I want you to think of ways this can happen(i know of one way). With God, the protocols can be broken as I have experienced such several times without knowing anybody including where I currently work.
    What I'll specifically advise you is to go and pray since you've done your bit and best.
    If you get the job, fine and if not, still thank God that something more appropriate will come up for you.

Stop polluting the naijahotjobs air with your bad omen of discouragement which gives birth to doubt and ends in failure.
    That was what happened to you when your friend told you
    "This was a statement he made to me few days ago which I never doubted or argued; "Let me tell you the truth about Chevron's test as my guy, if you don't know anyone in Chevron, just forget it. From that point, I wasn't surprise anymore on why I wasn't invited."

If you do not know, please know it now that discouragement is HIGHLY CONTAGIOUS.

With God, nothing is impossible.
    Remain Blessed.
    As much as this is the bitter truth...
    "Stop polluting the naijahotjobs air with your bad omen of discouragement which gives birth to doubt and ends in failure.
    That was what happened to you when your friend told you..."
    It is also harsh! Please let us admonish with love!
    Cheers!
    God will do it in His time!

Yes my brother what you have said is the absolute truth . With god all things are possible " with god all things are possible"!!!! With god all things are possible . Thank u my bro

Pls I need d material fr chemical engineering background thanks, pls send to [email protected]

Pls kindly send reliability or subsea engineering skill test to [email protected]. God bless ya

pls Electrical/Electronics skill test materials to [email protected] thanks

Hello team, please anyone with skilled materials for the chevron or mobil test should please send to [email protected]

Guys

During the first aptitude test, was anyone originally invited for the Facility Engineer - Electrical position? This is not the same as the Instrumentation & Control position.

2012-FE-02 FACILITIES ENGINEER (INSTRUMENTATION AND CONTROL) - GRADUATE LEVEL Lagos
    2012-IFE-05 FACILITIES ENGINEER (ELECTRICAL) Lagos

Just curious.

Quote Originally Posted by piitaub View Post
    for those invited for the skill test, congrats and if u need reading materials to prepare, i could send you the material i have for the Mobil skill test.....i am sure they could be similar..............jst drop ur mail adds (personal msg).......wud get back to u asap
    Hello sir, Please be kind enough to forward skill test materials for Facilities Engr (elect or Instrumentation) if you'v got any. I'd be most grateful.. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by piitaub View Post
    for those invited for the skill test, congrats and if u need reading materials to prepare, i could send you the material i have for the Mobil skill test.....i am sure they could be similar..............jst drop ur mail adds (personal msg).......wud get back to u asap
    Hello sir, Please be kind enough to forward skill test materials for Facilities Engr (elect or Instrumentation) if you'v got any. my email is [email protected] I'd be most grateful.. Thanks

@piitaub he is a fraud !!!!!!!!!
    @all,he gave †ђȋ̝̊̅§ stupid comment to generate new emails for his scamming activities A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ you all call urselves graduates A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ you α̲̅я̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ not willing to read A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ prepare hard for †ђξ challenge ahead,instead u keep looking for free A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ solved cuestions.When u start getting scam mails don't come to †ђȋ̝̊̅§ site to complain oo,coos I have told you guys already.....
    dammyz09 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ukoadede View Post
    Pls kindly send reliability or subsea engineering skill test to [email protected]. God bless ya
    Pls bro, am in this category.............if you get one, pls send to [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by EdgarG View Post
    Petroleum Engr and Earth Scientist, As you guys have one week to your test. I wish you the best.

For Petroleum Engr position: I hope you guys are preparing hard, especially the non-petroleum engineers. I have a truth to help you prepare even harder, in the last year PE recruitment, I don't think any non-petroleum engineer made it past the skills test. Please, get a basic petroleum engr'g book, study it well and understand the application of basic formulas (the formulars will be given to you). It's not for you to read the books line by line, just pick basic things like the oil and gas in place (the 7758Ah thing, 43560Ah thing, Boi), know the API gravity (131.5 thing), understand fully the Material balance application (I can bet my certificate on that one coming out for you), how to eliminate some terms from the long complete formular, voidage replacement by ware injection, gas injection, production data, gas-oil-ratio (GOR), solution gas forming gas cap, etc. In drilling engr'g, understand pressure gradients, hydrostatic head, mud weight (the 0.052 thing), perhaps the equivalent circulation density. Porosity, permeability, fluid saturation, viscosity, formation volume factor, bubble point pressure, compressibility, gas deviation factor (Z), etc should be like food for you before that day. MAINLY CALCULATIONS O!

In addition, there should be questions in maths, process, mechanics, engines, and other typical engineering questions. Plus (perhaps) two bonus questions, but most guys don't even have time to get to those bonus shaa. All the best, and pls don't go there with the idea that "they should know you didn't study petroleum", na o.y.o be dat.
    @Edgar, what you've said has a lot of truth in it, but some are not absolutely correct. As at last year's recruitment for the same position, I know of 3 people who not only have non-petroleum engineering 1st degree but also have no 2nd degree. As I already mentioned earlier in this thread, the test covers a wide range of subject matter (pet eng, chem/process eng, mech eng, and basic physics). This (IMHO) was the reason why a lot of pet eng graduates (even postgraduates) did not pass. So if you do not have a pet eng degree, you are not totally disadvantaged. All you need to do to increase your chance is work on the areas @Edgar has mentioned.

+ Reply
Page 32 of 59 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast