+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Topic: Can't open Carees.total

Re: Can't open Carees.total

@pewekac, thanks for the info, but can you give a more precise id, in other for new user to login in in the proxy browsing. As it time out any time you want to register. thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by biggerboyze
    @pewekacc and bewe...i tried the proxy server stuff....and the page keeps re-directing me back to their homepage (proxy server homepage) is there anything i am not doing rite?
    Quote Originally Posted by wulo
    @pewekac, thanks for the info, but can you give a more precise id, in other for new user to login in in the proxy browsing. As it time out any time you want to register. thank you.
    people the whole thing tire me. wasn't able to register via the proxy, so tried opera mini and it went. the issue now is how to my CV. went back to the proxies but because of their settings i keep getting javascript void (won't allow registration, update etc).

as big as naijahotjobs is we no get webmasters/internet experts who can explain this whole situation and offer tips?

pewekac, please do me well by telling me how u managed to view the site. was it thru ur phone or website. i have been trying this site since 5 days , no way in talkless of out.
    i am yet to even register before apply.

please, i am waiting for your response.

cheers,

I have been trying to apply all this while but was not successful, but using Google - chrome browser today, i successfully applied in 2 minutes.

For all still having issues try using Google chrome browser.

heh, house members
    i tried this morning and was succesful, i also noticed that the site opens smoothly when using a blackberry....i sugest if u have a B.B try n do it immediately before the closing date...Goodluck fellas

I trie between 2am and 3am but the site could not open What exactly is Total up to.

At last I managed to apply yesterday about 8pm..............download Opera Browser version 10 on your laptop, its a much faster browser. I assure you, you will apply successfully using this browser, but you will have to be patient......God Luck

@baba kolly- my borda..i agree with u

@all

Great Hot Jobbers, my application just went thru with firefox about now 2.40pm and it is still going till this very moment as i speak with you...i believe using a faster internet cafe with higher backbone internet connectivity/Higher bandwith, the total site opens with jet speed....its doesnt really mean that the browsers we are using(firefox, opera.internet explorer or google chrome) are not good enough...lets just say if it goes for u...u r just being lucky cos at that very moment u applied, the overall traffic on the site was low.....What else could possibly explain the randomness in accessing the total career page? i believe that at different time intervals, the site becomes accessible with a flash....I'm pretty sure that total HR will be so delighted with the diffculty associated with the site...To them (total)...it wld reduce the number of applicants they wld have to deal with....while to us (applicants), we are just sufferring at their mercy and their inability to do the right thing

+ Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234