+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Topic: Can't open Carees.total

Re: Can't open Carees.total

Hello ppl, i had an unsolicited submission sometimes last month. Would that serve as an application for this particular vacancy?? I would ve loved to start a new application but all these complaints isn't going to help me.... i need advice.... thanks all

I dont think it counts as an application as you have to select which position you are applying for. Try applying in the morning.

It is well

thanks Olumeks.... I would definitely get the lid off on that one.... it's open for 2weeks ryt howcome SHELL site no de crash wen ppl dey apply... na which kind bandwidth TOTAL subscribe for gan self.... na like 1million ppl wan apply

......still cant apply o!...................please help!!!!!!!!!
    Be good always!

seems 90% of these vacancies are for really experienced people...uhm

if you're having difficulties accessing the site try going through the proxy: http://www.proxybrowsing.com it's what i often use for naijahotjobs when i can't seem to access it normally.

instruction: open proxybrowsing.com and type http://careers.total.com/ into the little box in the middle, then click go.

enjoy!

TO all POSTERS,

I have checked the website and found out that there is nothing there for graduate who dont have at least 3 years experience (the lowest yrs being for the environment engrs).

YOu should know that TOTAL doesnt take young graduates. They go for the experienced ones out there.

Most of the positions you will see will have as much as 10-15 yrs experience on the job.

My advice is that YOU ALL SHOULD JUST BACK OUT. EXCEPT THOSE WHO ARE QUALIFIED.

Really disappointed though cos i was hoping that we the freshers in the job market could apply.

SORRY TO SPOIL THE FUN

@pewekac thanks alot for the idea atleast it worked........................ but whats all the whole noise about total when there is no opportunity for the fresh graduates,, na wah o!!!

I tire o! but its worth the try, I believe in miracles, i know two fresh graduates that got lucky and got jobs at total and immediately went on training for 6 months. God works in mysterious ways. It could be ur turn next, dont give up.

Y'all should be careful about using Proxy Servers to access personal data requiring websites (Google it & read the results...); your Login/Personal details might very well get compromised. My advice, use a fone, preferably a BB; tho stressful, worth the security assurance.
    Best of Luck to all!!

i am evn trying it now but is not opening. hope they have not close it. while, let believe in god

Quote Originally Posted by Ufuoma77
    Hello ppl, i had an unsolicited submission sometimes last month. Would that serve as an application for this particular vacancy?? I would ve loved to start a new application but all these complaints isn't going to help me.... i need advice.... thanks all

ufuoma wat u shld is open ur acct on total then check for vacancy then apply straight from there.that was wat i did.

@baron u're wrong there were jobs for 1-3 yrs experience for wellsite geologist and junior synthesis geologist,also 4 drilling technician they said at least 1 yr experience,so dont go spoiling ppls hope just becos they asked 4 more yrs 4 ur professional.

Quote Originally Posted by beme
    @pewekac thanks alot for the idea atleast it worked........................ but whats all the whole noise about total when there is no opportunity for the fresh graduates,, na wah o!!!
    @pewekacc and bewe...i tried the proxy server stuff....and the page keeps re-directing me back to their homepage (proxy server homepage) is there anything i am not doing rite?

+ Reply
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast