+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Topic: Can't open Carees.total

Re: Can't open Carees.total

@all- i have been trying this total career site since 6.00am this morning till this very moment using both opera browser, internet explorer and even the proxybrowsing site all to no avail. below is the what keeps coming up

NOTE: Other sites are up and running and browsing well except for that of total

Ufuoma77 was right: I am beginning to wonder the manner of bandwith this total dudes are using for this their site. that of Shell wasnt like this.

The page cannot be displayed
    The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your browser settings.
    To attempt fixing network connectivity problems, click Tools, and then click "Diagnose Connection Problems..."

Other options to try:

Click the Refresh button, or try again later.

If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly.

To check your connection settings, click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options. On the Connections tab, click Settings. The settings should match those provided by your local area network (LAN) administrator or Internet service provider (ISP).
    See if your Internet connection settings are being detected. You can set Microsoft Windows to examine your network and automatically discover network connection settings (if your network administrator has enabled this setting).
    Click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options.
    On the Connections tab, click LAN Settings.
    Select Automatically detect settings, and then click OK.
    Some sites require 128-bit connection security. Click the Help menu and then click About Internet Explorer to determine what strength security you have installed.
    If you are trying to reach a secure site, make sure your Security settings can support it. Click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options. On the Advanced tab, scroll to the Security section and check settings for SSL 2.0, SSL 3.0, TLS 1.0, PCT 1.0.
    Click the Back button to try another link.

Cannot find server or DNS Error
    Internet Explorer

@uffoma 77, you can withdraw your unsolicted application and apply fresh.
    @house, go through total.com then english then careers then nigeria. the website is usually less busy at 5am to 7am. i guess traffic is less at that time.

This total stuff has really troubled me. Is there anybody in the house who has applied this week? and if so at what time?

i just successfully applied using google chrome. u can try again. no rush thoug, this will run for the next 12 days.

Seems the site is not even accessible on a phone again....hmmm...God help Nigeria & itz ways...

The total site is working perfectly now, i guess the prob has been fixed. Goodluck house

After trying for 3 days with Internet Explorer & Mozilla without success.I installed Opera PC browser & I got it done smoothly,that ws two days ago.

@cipha pls hw did u install d opera pc browser? was it downloaded frm the web
    @biggiyke can u pls explain d process that u took using google chrome
    @the entire house we should try and xplain with details wen any1 succesfully applies with an alternative mtd
    i hav done all night for the second day all to no avail.
    thanx to all........................

TOTAL CAREERS SITE HOT CAKE

HEY GUYS HOW CAN WE OPEN THE TOTAL CAREER SITE,ITS GIVING ME STRESS,CAN WE WRITE THEM ?

Na wa oh! Total. This total career page na really wah. Congrats to every that have succeeded, please what can we do o get to the level of application?

@cameo, ples tel me how to navigate the total website. I went to careers and then vaccancies and then nigeria, then search, but i could find no result. please help me out.

PLEASE ANYBODY CAN HELP. THANK YOU ALL
    Think Positive

I think you did the right thing. Repeat the process again.

please tompolo is asking the house to grant him access to that site.
    na only una wan go Total hmmmmh
    please can any one assist me even atleast the short cut
    i dey wait ooo. 1st to read my mail and can assist please send a word to the forum

i have downloaded Opera 10 and it is not going thru, it time-out and terminate.

please assist ooooooooooooooo

awaiting ur response.

cheers,

see u all at the top?

+ Reply
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast