+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: BAT PROBLEM

BAT PROBLEM

I was shortlisted for the BAT screening and interview scheduled to take place on the 6th of october, meaning that I have passed the initial online test. The problem I'm having with them is tat I have 2.2, and I do put it there during application process.
    The mail I received stated that you must have 2.1 to attend the interview or else one will be blacklisted and will not be able to apply for subsequent openings. I need your advice!

Re: BAT PROBLEM

I will advice you to go...at least u were shortlisted for the interview...if u believe u will receive- yours can be the next testimony(Nothing, as in Nothing is impossible for God) Just trust in God and He will do it for u,,cos His ways are not our way....but prepare well before the day. cheers

LAMINA. not to discourage you I'll say you should go, however, truth is organisations like this are strict concerning this issue, so honestly you'll be wasting your time. But all the same go and find out for yourself, you never know

Guys my problem is that i was sent a msg that mine is 4th monday that i shud check my mailbox for details but did not get the mail. if anyone is slated for the same day i will like to know the Venue and time Pls help if you can fwd the mail to my box i will be very greatful. if there is a helpline on the mail i will be very happy to call. My email is [email protected]. Pllllsssssssssssss Heeelllllllllllpppp.

please go

@Lamina, Its good to be positive, and life is about risk. BUT before you take that risk, remember that email sent to you specifically states :

Candidates who have either not completed NYSC by September 2010 or do not have (Second Class Upper)- 2.1- should disregard this email and not attend the interview. If you attend and you default on either of the above key requirements you will be disqualified and blacklisted from participating in any subsequent exercise.

This is a clear indication of dishonesty and displays a lack of integrity on your part as this was a question asked during the application process".

I believe in miracles, but do U really want to this, after this clear warning?
    All the best bro

LAMINA don't let anything STOP you. GO for the interview

Not to be stubborn about those clear warnings but i think you should go. I heard a story about a guy who had a 3rd class in geology. Struggled from test to test, interview 2 interview but neva gave up. Spent over 5yrs at home tryin to get a job, didnt care if it had anythin 2 do wit geology or not.
    But God neva 4gets his children, he lucky got a msg one day for a test in P.H, not knwin d firm, he didnt bother, ran down to P.H, wrote d test & was called 4 an interview.
    Got there & realized it was a big oil servicing firm, he was then asked hw he came about with a 3rd class bcos he had one of the highest scores in d test.
    Didnt knw wot to do but came up wit a touching story about d way he struggled to see himself thru skool & hw he suffered wit some courses in skool due to "some over demandin lecturers", somethin most graduates can relate to.
    Fortunately, he got d job & after a couple of yrs, had a better offer 4rm an explorin oil firm.
    5yrs of job hunting now seemed like nothin compared to the benefits of today. He is a very very big boy now.
    PRAY, WORK HARD & STAY FOCUSED.
    GOD works in MYSTERIOUS ways!!!.

I don't know what to say and not to sound pessimistic or discouraging, but if you remember how that application was done, it was by Boolean Logic, any wrong field and there is no way the system would have shortlisted you because it is done automatically. My bet is that you knowingly or unknowingly filled that you had a 2.1 and above and that is why the system shortlisted you for the test. It is not done manually. That warning attests to it; where they say it is a display of dishonesty on ur part. If you are 100% sure that when ticking the field that asked u said "no" then by all means go. But bear in mind that you will have to convince them that the system is faulty. However and whatever happens, I wish you the best.
    Don't sell yourself short. Let others tell you you're not as good as you think. Then, go on ahead and prove their a**es wrong!

Please Guy...I ll advice U not to go...The warning is already stated

Cheers!

u may be the luckiest some1 that day and the Favour God can also be with you but pray very well so that god can help.

+ Reply