+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: I'VE GOT A MAN PROBLEM

bbn

I'VE GOT A MAN PROBLEM

I'VE SEEN SO MANY PEOPLE HAVE RELATIONSHIPS THAT LAST FOR MONTHS EVEN YEARS BUT I HAVE NEVER BEEN ABLE TO BUILD ONE MYSELF.
    MOST TIMES I MEET A GUY I FIND VERY ATTRACTIVE BUT BY THE TIME I DATE HIM FOR ABOUT 2 TO 3 WEEKS,I GET BORED WITH THE RELATIONSHIP OR HE DOES SOMETHING I CANNOT TOLERATE AND THAT WILL BE THE END.
    I NEED ADVICE URGENTLY COS I WANT TO FEEL REAL LOVE FOR ONCE.
    LAY DOWN WITH DOGS AND YOU'LL GET UP WITH FLEAS!

Re: I'VE GOT A MAN PROBLEM

Winner does not take it all in a relationship.You have to take it softly.
    love. respect portrays real friendship

bbn, i dont think the men are the problem. i sincerely think the problem is you. but not to put blames on you , i think you need to take things easy. you went into this r/ship. why dont you do what it takes to make it work out. sorry if am prying, are you into any r/ship right now? well i wish we could get in touch. call or email me. 08032526083, [email protected]

whats your idea about relationship in the first place? Why do you think people go into one and whats the criteria you use and by the way how old are you.

Attraction has never really been a good reason for getting into relationship with people. mind you i said relationship. It fades and i guess thats why you get bored easily cos you always get attracted to the next fine thing that comes your way.

Why not try being friends first. You can only give what you have. love yourself first then it becomes easy to love others. This is important cos when you have pure love for yourself and all around then you are able to understand that no one is perfect and so they make mistakes and by so you learn to tolerate others. You are not perfect yourself.

You talk as if relationships are meant to be for a while when you said some last for months and some for years, EVER HEARD FOREVER. Attitude and respect for your fellow human is very vital for our existence, you have tolearn to appreciate others only then can you know what it is to be lioved. For all i know someone that really loves you might just be under your nose.
    Mellow down but dont compromise your stance and all shall be well.
    By the way dear you are loved truly and really, so stop all this cry for love

I DONT KNOW WHAT THE BROS THAT SAID YOU SHOULD CALL HIM WANT OO BUT I'LL ADVICE PLS DONT. OK DONT MAKE YOURSELF A PREY OK AND PRAY THESE THINGS MOST TIMES NEED GUIDANCE THAT ONLY GOD CAN GIVE.

AM NOT AN AUTHORITY AS PER THIS TOPIC OK LETS JUST SAY AM SHARING WITH YOU WHAT I WOULD TELL MY SISTER, ITS A SISTER TO SISTER CHAT.
    ALL THE BEST AND GOD BLESS
    Revelation 22: 11-12

lol another sympathetic brother :P
    Revelation 22: 11-12

Would it be a long relationship that will give you the fulfilment I'm sure you yearn for in life?

Well you have to be the change you want to see in others, no guy in his right senses would want to date a girl for just few days or weeks and let go of.

The bitter truth here is that if your relationships are based merely on sex and not the wholesome feelings and affection that are supposed to be attendant to a lady-guy relationship, then it'll always be a sham or have a sad and dead end.

Be true to yourself and to whoever you willfully choose to date.

Life is a law of process, like begets like.

If you fall cheaply for guys, they'll ravage you and tell it to others, so hold yourself in high esteem. Asife is all about relationships, it's also full of other good and joy-giving prospects.

Have dignity as a lady.

Ultimately, you need God in you, if you don't have Him, then it won't be easy.

Grab God when time dey oooooooooo!!!!

Take care.
    [email protected]
    Heal the world, however positively you can.

You don't have a man problem, you need the grace to be tolerant and patient. Don't be to sensitive, charity covers a multitude of sins. What is charity? Charity is love. Go into any relationship, both serious and casual with untainted love, tolerance, patience, respect for your date and dignity.

There is a saying that goes like this: To love is to risk being hurt. You can't help it, we are humans and are full of frailties and limitations. Don't be too sensitive.

Ok?

Love real!!!!!!!!!!!
    Heal the world, however positively you can.

Bbn dearie,
    U should really take the advice of T-baby, Deenyzee, at least ok. Do u know what, u should never be in a hurry to get into a relationship cos its demanding and involves commitment. ok, that should be ur mentality, have u finished coping with ur life's issues, not to talk of handling another person, really. Also, u're obviously a vibrant and dynamic person, so u easily get bored of the same thing like me, let me give u this sure formular, Whenever u think u like someone enough to date, take some time off like a week or two, don't see the person and barely communicate like calling once in 3 or 4 days, or not at all if u can, if after this u still want the person, u'll know he's right for u. this works like magic, trust me on this one

+ Reply