+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Topic: Aircraft Maintenance Engineer wanted at Bristow Helicopters Nigeria Limited

Aircraft Maintenance Engineer wanted at Bristow Helicopters Nigeria Limited

Step on board with the Bristow Engineering Team

Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for training as Aircraft Maintenance Engineers. Bristow Helicopters will sponsor successful candidates on Aircraft Engineering training scheme at Nigeria College of Aviation Technology (NCAT), Zaria.
    The company wills only candidates upon successful completion of training from NCAT.

QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE

Candidates should possess:-

1. A minimum qualification of Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) or Bachelor of Engineering (B.Eng) degree (2nd Class and above in any of the Sciences or Engineering) from a recognized University with at least one year post NYSC Experience. Degree in Mechanical and Electrical/ Electronic would be of advantage.

2. In addition to the above, candidates should possess the West African School Certificate Examination Ordinary Level (WASCE) with a minimum of 5 credits which must include English Language, Mathematics and Physics

THE PERSON:
    The candidate must meet the following criteria:-

1. Must be of Nigerian nationality

2. Must between the ages of 20 – 30 years

3. Must have good interpersonal and communication skills

4. Must be self motivated and possess ability to work with little or no supervision

5. Must have the knowledge and basic principles of Engineering Maintenance and an aptitude for Mechanical repairs and Maintenance

METHOD OF APPLICATION
    Interested candidates should apply online within three (3) weeks from date of this publication to: [email protected] by sending as an attachment in one (1) PDF document not more than 200kbytes:-

a. CV,

b. WASCE & University Certificate,

c. NYSC discharge Certificate,

d. Birth Certificate (Sworn declaration of age will NOT be accepted) and

e. Handwritten application addressed to:

The General Manager,
    Bristow Helicopters (Nigeria) Limited,
    Ikeja, Lagos

Only shortlisted candidates from applications received will be acknowledged and subsequently invited
    Previous applicants need not reapply

Please not that no external body or organization has been authorized by Bristow Helicopters to assist with this selection process. Anyone who deals with any external body on this election process does so at his/her own risk

Re: Aircraft Maintenance Engineer wanted at Bristow Helicopters Nigeria Limited

femi4 thanks

Quote Originally Posted by femi4 View Post
    Step on board with the Bristow Engineering Team

Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for training as Aircraft Maintenance Engineers. Bristow Helicopters will sponsor successful candidates on Aircraft Engineering training scheme at Nigeria College of Aviation Technology (NCAT), Zaria.
    The company wills only candidates upon successful completion of training from NCAT.

QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE

1. A minimum qualification of Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) or Bachelor of Engineering (B.Eng) degree (2nd Class and above in any of the Sciences or Engineering) from a recognized University with at least one year post NYSC Experience. Degree in Mechanical and Electrical/ Electronic would be of advantage.

2. In addition to the above, candidates should possess the West African School Certificate Examination Ordinary Level (WASCE) with a minimum of 5 credits which must include English Language, Mathematics and Physics

THE PERSON:

1. Must be of Nigerian nationality

2. Must between the ages of 20 – 30 years

3. Must have good interpersonal and communication skills

4. Must be self motivated and possess ability to work with little or no supervision

5. Must have the knowledge and basic principles of Engineering Maintenance and an aptitude for Mechanical repairs and Maintenance

METHOD OF APPLICATION
    Interested candidates should apply online within three (3) weeks from date of this publication to: [email protected] by sending as an attachment in one (1) PDF document not more than 200kbytes:-

a. CV,

b. WASCE & University Certificate,

c. NYSC discharge Certificate,

d. Birth Certificate (Sworn declaration of age will NOT be accepted) and

e. Handwritten application addressed to:

The General Manager,
    Ikeja, Lagos

Only shortlisted candidates from applications received will be acknowledged and subsequently invited
    Previous applicants need not reapply

Please not that no external body or organization has been authorized by Bristow Helicopters to assist with this selection process. Anyone who deals with any external body on this election process does so at his/her own risk
    The pdf document is definitely goin 2 be more than 200kb.

I'm going to quote ajik2010 and realfond from the Pan African thread. choose whatever method you like.

Quote Originally Posted by realfond View Post
    @all...It is very possible to compress all those documents into a file of 200kb. Reduce the size of your documents in Jpeg e.g your discharge certificate with microsoft picture manager before converting them to PDF. If u have Adobe Acrobat 7 (not Adobe Reader). U can further reduce the size of the file using PDF Optimizer option under Advanced. I hope this helps. I actually reduced my documents which was originally 1.2MB to a mere 195kb
    Quote Originally Posted by ajik2010 View Post
    @kullo2u...first resize d jpg files wit microsoft office picture manager.open microsoft word,copy everythn u need into it.it wil gv u abt 8pages.then print dat microsoft document using pdf creator.it comes out as a single pdf doc.dats wat i did and got 167kb

I did this when submitting my application back in 2011 and it worked just fine. One thing about the aviation industry is one's ability to follow instructions. Your ability to find a solution to an otherwise "impossible" problem is also considered in the selection process.

Good luck guys.
    V

@van, is this advert recent?

nop...started/posted March 4th
    Wealth, Love and Happiness will flow naturally to me on a consistent basis...

@Can Do: I'm now working with Bristow and this is a recent advert, ok? I felt that there was no need for me to start a new thread. It closes on the 16th of August 2012 and Pan African's own closes on the 14th of August. Maybe I should have put the correct one. i just checked it and realized that unlike previous years, this year's applications should be sent online. Sorry
    Let me post the most recent one for you guys:

Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for training as Aircraft Maintenance Engineers. Bristow Helicopters will sponsor successful candidates on Aircraft Engineering training scheme at Nigerian College of Aviation Technology (NCAT), Zaria. The company will only employ candidates upon successful completion of training from NCAT.

Bristow Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Training 2012

Qualification and Experience
    1. A minimum qualification of Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) or Bachelor of Engineering (B. Eng) degree (2ND Class and above in any of the Sciences or Engineering) from a recognized University with at least one (1) year post N.Y.S.C Experience. Degree in Mechanical and Electrical / Electronics would be of advantage. Copied from: .com-
    2. In addition to the above, candidates should possess the West African School Certificate Examination Ordinary Level (W.A.S.C.E) with a minimum of five (5) credits which must include English language, Mathematics and Physics.

The Person:
    1) Must be of Nigerian Nationality
    2) Must be between the ages of 20 – 30 years
    3) Must have good inter personal and communication skills.
    4) Must be self-motivated and possess ability to work with little or no supervision.
    5) Must have the knowledge and basic principles of Engineering Maintenance and an aptitude for Mechanical repairs and Maintenance. Copied from: www..com

Application Closing Date
    16th August, 2012

How to Apply
    Interested candidates should apply online at:www.bristowgroup.com/careers/position.php (Note: when the page opens input: WAS00203 as Job Number and click Search, scroll down and click onCadet Engineer) by sending as an attachment in 1 (PDF) document in not more than 200kbytes :

a) Curriculum Vitae,
    b) WASCE & University Certificate,
    c) N.Y.S.C. discharge certificate,
    d) Original Birth Certificate, (Sworn declaration of age will NOT be accepted) and
    e) a covering letter addressed to:

The General Manager,
    Ikeja, Lagos

Previous applicants need not re-apply
    V

Wow! Congrats!!.... Tnx for d post, kind of u... @vanessavenus

Thanks van for clarifying that, you d best! and congrats too.
    please if u dont mind my asking by 2nd class they mean 2:2 is eligible abi?. cheers

and are they strict on WASSCE without accepting NECO cos my cousin has neco only

Thanks guys.
    Yes, 2,2 is eligible.
    I'm not sure about the NECO thing. But it won't hurt to try if his grades are good. In my set we the successful ones all had WAEC but then they tend to be stricter with pilots. I'll try and get in touch with the Cadet Engineers and find out if this will be a hindrance.
    V

thanks, you d best!

Thank you.... *blushing furiously*

NECO can apply.
    Good luck.
    Can Do likes this.
    V

+ Reply
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast