+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Topic: Aircraft Maintenance Engineer wanted at Bristow Helicopters Nigeria Limited

@engrkizo, de called him just to confirm his grade and other thing.de said de wil get back to him.i dont really no what is happening to dem.getting out of hand my dear

Re: Aircraft Maintenance Engineer wanted at Bristow Helicopters Nigeria Limited

@amordiguys, yeah the lady called me to confirm my grade as well and then promised to get back to me very soon. I did the Aircraft Maintenance Engineer Trainee test too at dat Welcome Hotel. Never Mind something good will come out of it for ua all.

just received test invite for cadt pilot training in January 11th but no calls anyone else? check ur emails plzzzzzz

Have been patiently waiting and have read thru all ur blogs. U can give me more hints on d test if U've done it b4. Sorry didnt apply for the Maintenance Engineering aspect

@laxlore2, when did de call u?,(date)

Hi NHJobites, I know guys are not that cruel here but I wonder why people don't wanna open up here and assist those having problem regarding the upcoming bristow test.
    @amordyguy et al... Please you guys should help with the possible test format for cadet pilot so that we can start preparing ahead... Thumbs up guyz....

@ amordiguys, She called me on thursday afternoon at around 3pm.

@seuntoyo. I v said somethin about d test be4, dont border reading ur gmax,is secondary school simple general science questions with little questions from helicopter proper.60/65 questions in 1hr. Is paper not computer based. Learn how to draw and lable helicopter. Well am given out dis info based on dr last question patern. "If dr should be variations to dis i wil not be held responsible". As for privious onces de asked dem to write essay which i neva witnessed

Sorry,just little engineering side of d Gmax lik rotation of gears, instruments use for engineering works etc

@laxlore, wr u invited for dis cadit pilot? I suggest d call might be for dat position

For those invited for the cadet pilot position, you will do well as to get a good grip on your geography, coordinate systems as well (Including all what @Amordiguys proferred). All the best guys... The admission is on now at the training school, so lets keep our fingers crossed...

@amordyguy and kwemby. Thanks a million a bucks guys. But when you say simple second schl general science questions do you mean questions stemming from the five core science subj like math, eng, phy, chem, and Bio? well, thanks all the same for the info. Wishing everyone a huge success.

Amondiguy did u have any info on wen NCAT aviation school will resume.and those ur friend dey cal apply for cadet pilot.just want to no whether is becos of dat dey cal dem.

+ Reply
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast