+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Topic: 2013/2014 PTDF Scholarship finally out

Re: 2013/2014 PTDF Scholarship finally out

I am also having difficulties uploading my documents at stage 8 in the filling online for the overseas masters PTDF application. And i am running out of tym based on that the deadline is 26th March. Pls i need your help, anyone with solution should reply me via ([email protected]). Tanx... 1luv

I have finally suceeded to upload my documents in the stage 8 for the overseas masters PTDF application. I am currently having issues with stage 9 now. I have filled the relevant information on this stage ranging from my educational qualifications to my professional qualification obtained if any, but when i click on next to enter stage 10, this error message comes up -

Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers
    error '80004005'

[MySQL][ODBC 5.1 Driver][mysqld-5.5.29]Data too long for column 'SDPROFQUAL' at row 1
    /esms/Applications/common.inc, line 4684

What do i do now **SAD FACE** Info pls

@Ubongbee: how did you upload your documents?

@Ubongee... Leave the professional qualification blank, that's the only way to move to step 10 for now..

@Huzzle... U are a darl dats if u are a chik and if u are a guy, u toh much, chop knuckles. It went thru as A,B,C. I am even at stage 14 0f 16, all tanx to u. KeepNtouch... 1luv

@catchdwind... to upload your documents, uploa it one after the other, and also make sure all ur uploaded documents do not exceed 3MB, all in PDF

Hey ppl plz hw can I use an ATM card to access the form online? Plz someone should give me a simple & easy guide.
    Xpectn ur quick repies.
    Tnx & God bless.

cant buy de pin wid my UBA Master Card, sum1 shud help me purchase it n i'll remit de money. My contact:08132206019

@Ubongee.. U welcome, bt am a guy oh..lol. I jst completed the process, my application is now complete. Keeping my fingers crossed for the next stage.

I meant my application has been submitted.

huzzle pls can u give me an easy guide on how to purchase the form online using an ATM card?
    Bcos when I open the site I don't see any link to use my ATM card.
    Xpectn ur reply soonest.
    Thanks.

for all those who are having problems uploading their docs. pls change ur browser possibly use google chrome. i jst did and was able to upload all necessary docs immediately. also u dnt have to get to d bank to secure d card, jst click on buy pin and insert ur card details and d pin will be displayed immediately. d whole process wnt take u more than 30mins with all ur docs and details at hand. njoy ur weekend wishing u all d verybest. God bless u all

DONE.

I'm done with my app.

Thank you all for your assistance.

To help others, here is a little hint:

First, the PTDF cinfores site is browser dependent. It is only compatible with few browsers or I would say it requires browsers with latest versions of some add-ons running.
    Most browsers such as google chrome have ready to go addons, so I advise you try it as it was my magic. With it, I was able to finish mine in about 45mins due to the fact that I have all necessary info stored in notepad or word (Copy & ).
    With IE & Firefox, I wasn't able to go past step 8, even with all the advise from other forumites, as there was no upload button after selecting the documents I wish to upload. But once I tried chrome, it loaded every click-able button. I uploaded all the documents at a go. All I did was select all of them at once, and click the upload button, while I watch the upload gauge read from 2%-100% and displayed "docs uploaded successfully". Next go back to the application window & click next, this will bring up all the documents you uploaded. Cross check to ensure that all the required/necessary docs appeared, then click next to proceed to step 9.

Another challenge I had was an error in step 9 which made me repeat the process almost 3 times until I read the error notification "the data in row1 is too long". Then all I did was to be brief on the data I supplied in that box or row. Thereafter, I proceeded to completing my app.

Finally, for those having difficulties with getting the card, it is normal especially for ptdf & NYSC scratch cards. I guess people hoard it to sell at higher prices towards the deadline. However, I advice you to call your friends & relatives in distant cities to help you get one. I'm in PHC & could not get it. Called friends in Lagos who also weren't able to get it for me. Popsy finally got it for me in Calabar. There are many applicants from PHC & Lagos, try other cities.

I hope this helps in solving similar & related issues.

Summary:
    * Try different browsers
    * Read error notifications as most errors can be easily rectified if identified.

Best Wishes.
    Kind Regards,
    Specta Kaydi.

+ Reply
Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast