+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Topic: 2.2 WATIN WE DO NNPC!!!

Re: 2.2 WATIN WE DO NNPC!!!

my people the funking discrimination is from nnpc,application 4 HND can be found in the experience professional column.they will continue to employ fake 2.1.we all know how most 2.1 got it.most are empty barrels.
    g

This govt would nt kill us, if is nt age, is 2:1 if is nt, its #2000 scratch card. They want us all to have 2:1 while most of our senators and honorables are earning millions wit forged waec cert as minimum qualification. May we 2:2 holders should join militancy. God pass them.
    we av serve our nation as youth corpers, now its time 4 our nation 2 serve us wit good jobs.

u guys are even complaining abt 2.2... at least its still recognize,after all, its a degree.. what abt my own case.. i'm an HND holder.. despite wt my distinction.... so frustrating... right now, for d nnpc recruitment exercise, pls advise me on what to do... plsssssss

somebody help.. i'm an HND holder wt DISTINCTION.. what do i do now ?

2.1 is just a criteria to reduce the number of applicants....I can assure you that more than 30,000 people will apply for less than a thousand positions. Imagine extending it to 2.2, third class and pass candidates too...hundereds of thousands of people will apply and screening becomes difficult.

@jessy..., u can apply with ur HND for graduate technologist trainees, it's there on the site.
    The heights you attain is a factor of your belief and attitude. Greatness is yours; how much do you want it?

What should do now with ur distinction is to read the requirements well and stop raising unnecessary questions

@agalimojo, thanks so much.. i appreciate ur concern....
    @laplaceworld, u shouldnt hv been dat hostile.. neva meant any harm.. tot we were here to help each oda.. an advice in case of nxt time, although,i might not be a victim, dis world is a small place, pls watch what u say.. goodluck

This is one interesting thread. All d 2.2 grads in d haus,i really feel ur pain. But that shudnt make sum of u make statements that undermine the efforts of sum pple wit 2.1. I speak specifically abt d comment made by gloriousgod. The fight is not with 2.1 grads bt wit d govt agency dat says 2.2 shud not be given a chance to compete for d job. Even d 2.1 pple r not home free bcos after d test,i know d preference for shortlisting for interview wuld be given to d 1st class. That is wat happens in our country 2day but it doesnt mean we shud give up. Someone has to raise his voice against this anomaly. Every graduate shuld be given equal opportunity regardless of age,sex or class. We shuldn't just say these things here and then forget it. By d grace of God i dnt hav a 2.2 but wat abt my countrymen dat r prejudized. Lets call a spade a spade.

@jessy4spice, one love mate. We are all here to help out, not to abuse each other or make derogatory statements.
    The heights you attain is a factor of your belief and attitude. Greatness is yours; how much do you want it?

@jessy....you never stated ur problem.d issue presently is age,class,experience or inexperience.with ur class,ur problem shud be age etc.pls sorry 4 d ash statemt on u.try and follow up d thread on caution in filling ur doc or so created by jesus army.I am confused mysef but i believe i will be enlistd aftermath of dis initial confusion.

thanks so much.. no issues...

No mind dem jare. At least we sabi wetin dey happen 4 school system these dayz, even a dunce can graduate with 2.1 nowadyz. But I know dat I will be among the shortlisted candidates & must also get d job at last.
    G

+ Reply
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast