+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Topic: 2.2 WATIN WE DO NNPC!!!

2.2 WATIN WE DO NNPC!!!

WHY WILL NNPC PUT MINIMUM QUALIFICATION AS 2.1 WATIN 2.2 DO, ABI DEM SAY MAKE WE GO START BUSINESS.......................

Re: 2.2 WATIN WE DO NNPC!!!

nawaoooooooooooooooooooooooooo

My broda, sorry oooooo. The last time NNPC recruited GT with 2.2 was in 2005 abi 2004 self. Its not fair but thats their policy on GT.

Its so sad my pple.why all dis segregation wit qualifications.God wil help us all.so they are nw telling us dat every body must come out wit same qualification abi? So den there shouldnt be nid 4 2.2,3rd class or pass.it should hav bin pass or fail.whats d fate of dose frm 2.2 down?
    I

Well dats wat dis country is turnin into..but dat shldnt stop u from applying.(afterall no be Govt we dey talk of here?), I ve seen guys with 2.2 turn PTDF scholars even when it was clearly stated 2.1, people dat didnt apply for NDDC training program yet make d final list etc. So wat d heck?
    But in this case its not to just apply & fold hands...since Birds have learnt to fly without perching.....

My bros,i'm tired of dis guys requesting 4, 2.1,do they think people wit 2.1 re really better than us wit 2.2.They should give us a level playing ground and see who come tops,2.1 or 2.2.I passed via the university it's not always the best students dat graduates wit 2.1.We kno dis things now.

Quote Originally Posted by greg
    My broda, sorry oooooo. The last time NNPC recruited GT with 2.2 was in 2005 abi 2004 self. Its not fair but thats their policy on GT.
    The GT policy or whatever it is called is completely senseless. I have a 2.1 but cannot hold but say that the policy is just complete nonsense.

oboy na god go judge this people. I hope things will get better for us bcos this people think they can just come with some thing that will scare the maxix. but no mater what man must live

Una dey mind them....pple wey during their time no even get d 2.2 go dey giv yeye target as minimum requirement. Maybe them think say na arithmetics pple still dey do 4 school. And they better start calling HND's too or else we go just burn down the school and know 4 good say them no just dey exist at all.

Quote Originally Posted by harryben
    Una dey mind them....pple wey during their time no even get d 2.2 go dey giv yeye target as minimum requirement. Maybe them think say na arithmetics pple still dey do 4 school. And they better start calling HND's too or else we go just burn down the school and know 4 good say them no just dey exist at all.
    NNPC do recruit HND, my friend with HND is currently working there, I think they do it in batches. The only ugly development I see is the exclusion of 2:2 candidates which I think is not fair for a government establishment

WAY FORWARD?

I think the trainee technologist section is for HND, @harryben, pls go ahead and check it out...like @Joerisky has said; the only misnomer in this case is the exclusion of 2:2 grads, I know a lot of very good guys with 2:2, U know how the school system is

aight.... thanks 4 the clarification... i'll check it out

+ Reply
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast