+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 60 of 93 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Topic: Workforce calls for FCMB

Re: Workforce calls for FCMB

Workforce nEed 2 show face we 12.30pm are waiting patiently.

goodluck to u all

MIB

@Ogogambus and everybody else that felt offended by my statement, the truth is whether yah all like it or not, we all wont be taken and if I happen to be among such pple, no big deal and if otherwise, no big deal also.... lets stop decieving our selves about love in the house or there about, I equally want the job as much as anyother person and if am to pick anybody, obviously, I will pick myself, so will every one else would, I remember the fun pple made when we that were called on saturday werent called on time some were cooking up false stories and now am coming up with authentic story, pple dey vex... funny world... I wish everybody best of luck and if I am to match on anybodies head to get to the top, I will glading do THAT.... Apologies to musco, lmao and princess(excluding u guys and anyother person that understands what my previous post was about).

MIB

@ princess. PM me ur number plzzzzzzzzz, I wish to have disclose something to U..

@fafaq, wat color of shirt and tie
    ***LIMITLESS***que sera sera

@MIB,your post reveals your age.u just joined this forum this month,n ure talking wit muscle.am sorry for you.pple like you can do ritual just to get what u want.job hunt requires team work dear.stepping on pple to get what u want doesnt make u mature n fit for this forum.pls ask pple befor u how they got job,they took fins easy.
    @Musco,thanks dear,i will inbox u.

MIB

@Ogogambus, I didnt know u had a Phd. in job searching, well I pray ur prayers answer quick enough, and on the issue of longitivity as of when I joined the forum, its been quiet a while but I decided to comment now when pple were getting things messed up and were having a wrong perception.. well back to my shell... I think I made my point clear to everybody who has full functional medulla oblongata.... Best of LUCK PEEPs.. see yah all whenever we see again... Good job musco, lmfao, princess and others.....

@MIB so pple dat submitted only their cv all failed, pls I wanna kw so dat I can move on wit other opportunities. God dey sha!!!

MIB

@mnwokol, after u submitted ur CV, have u been called for anything after that? if Yes, then ur still in the race, if otherwise, then maybe u should lighten ur heart and pray like am doing already here for us all that U should be called, the chances are slim but very possible..... I hope u heard of the access bank and interswitch vacancy sha.... God is in control

@MIB,the human resource manager of workforce,mnwokolo,just asked u a question.answer it.friends pls dont allow any
    body to come here n raise ur tension.relax n follow God.dont
    mind MIB n his false comment.

@ogogambus 'n' @MIB i think we've had enough confusion already, why add to our woes? You guys don't know the severity of being jobless cos if you do you'd both sit down ponder. I'm guessing you both are fresh ex-corps members so the reality of being jobless has not started to set in...anyways @MIB i couldn't help but notice some blunders on your previous posts,no offence intended but i have to correct your spellings "glading" and "longitivity" instead adopt "GLADLY"& "LONGEVITY"...Thanks Pals

plz do we hv to exchange words here? I tot we are here to learn and help each oda? Wats hapunin?

MIB

@ tobbyadeniran, uhhhh I didnt know u were this smart, too bad u havent gotten a job, u could enrol in a primary school to teach kids english, who knows ur pupils might end up wining the spelling bee competition... Punk !!!!!!!

+ Reply
Page 60 of 93 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast