+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 62 of 93 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Topic: Workforce calls for FCMB

Re: Workforce calls for FCMB

whatever it is my ppl, na God hand I de o!

@ bravehost so what do you expect? Guess this is your first assessment centre

whatever it is my ppl, na God hand I de o!

House there is no cause for alarm,everything is under control IJN. There is nothing coming from up that the ground won't contain. I just pray workforce call us.@Musco,Imao,owenlyn,candyberry and other who wrote saturday's test,have u been called or what's the news now cos am getting confused about the whole thing now? @ Candyberry I like luv ur Azonto dance spirit...success is ours.

Workforce is just trying to frustrate peeps efforts. I got this from a reliable source workforce is also recruiting peeps for MTN mobile money so even if they haven't called you after the second stage of CV submitting or test writing there is a probability they are taking peeps in batches for various companies and would call as time goes on. And if you no wan get HBP i suggest you take @Candyberry's advice and dance azonto...my bros dey organize special classes if you wan learn...lol
    Abeg na who get life dey get work oooo... No be by force to get job from workforce!!!
    And by the way any info from Diamond Bank Lagos hopefuls

@kumbizy, am stil in lag o o o bt hope to travl ds wkend. Hw far na? @candy, u and ds ur azonto. Kum teach me nah. @biggyflame, tanx alot. God wil c us tru. They hvnt startd kalin doz dat wrote on satday. @brave,jst try update us d latest.

MIB

yeah they recruit for different companies, like citi bank, KPMG, FCMB and now again MTN... but most of us here applied for FCMB under them, so their is no way they can call u for mtn mobile money when u didnt apply for IT..

Quote Originally Posted by hbee12 View Post
    @Tojued... Congrats..... Whr u among those that wrote the 2nd test on Saturday?
    I wrote the first test that rainy saturday and submitted my CV on wednesday 16th.

Quote Originally Posted by Muscovite4real View Post
    thanx 4 d info. Any oda pesn got an iv?
    There were only about 30 people in all, because there were just two batches today and my batch had only 14 people.

Quote Originally Posted by MIB View Post
    yeah they recruit for different companies, like citi bank, KPMG, FCMB and now again MTN... but most of us here applied for FCMB under them, so their is no way they can call u for mtn mobile money when u didnt apply for IT..
    I dont know where you applied but where i did they didn't specify company! Infact dere was a controversy when they said twas FCMB so please keep an open mind

ok, u guys are different frm us. We wrote anoda test last saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by MIB View Post
    @Ogogambus and everybody else that felt offended by my statement, the truth is whether yah all like it or not, we all wont be taken and if I happen to be among such pple, no big deal and if otherwise, no big deal also.... lets stop decieving our selves about love in the house or there about, I equally want the job as much as anyother person and if am to pick anybody, obviously, I will pick myself, so will every one else would, I remember the fun pple made when we that were called on saturday werent called on time some were cooking up false stories and now am coming up with authentic story, pple dey vex... funny world... I wish everybody best of luck and if I am to match on anybodies head to get to the top, I will glading do THAT.... Apologies to musco, lmao and princess(excluding u guys and anyother person that understands what my previous post was about).
    No hate intended but MIB is the only person on this entire thread that is committing gbagaun. If he scored higher than any other person here miracle join. The assessment centre was exactly same thing as last friday. A short maths test (20 questions), interview, group work and powerpoint presentation.

We are all intelligent people and everybody has their niche somewhere. God has a place in mind for all of us and we must not stop hoping because its never over till its over. My apologies to the house because I forgot to ask today if they were going to call another batch, etc. I was just really tired and hungry, our session started at 7.30 and we were there till past 2.

I think its FCMB, one of the workforce staff had a tiny slip of tongue. In any event, its definitely a bank. When I didn't get a text last week I had already given up. Its better for everyone in the house to stay alert, especially if you don't live in Lagos. If you relax too much and you get their impromptu test it will be more difficult to travel.

One love.

@tojued,tanx 4 d info. God bless u wela.

+ Reply
Page 62 of 93 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast