+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 58 of 93 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Topic: Workforce calls for FCMB

Re: Workforce calls for FCMB

@tojued, did u write d test last saturday?

@tojued, i recieved a message for assessment centre scheduled for 22nd by 12:30. This is obviously my third stage
    ***LIMITLESS***que sera sera

@tojued nd @bravehost4u. Kindly answer my question

MIB

thank U pple...this tread has been really helpfull, but I jst wanted to say a few lines, the invigilator that supervised my hall during the 2nd stage said to us '' If u are writing this test today, it means that you pass the second stage'' what I deduce from this is that pple that jst submitted CV actually failed but since they made a mistake of sending to everybody a congratulatory text, they had to cover up their tracks, that was why some pple that submitted CV then, jst a few was called again for the so called 3rd stage after they submitted their CV, in which the did both the presentation of work and also wrote a test like we did on saturday, so In sha Allahu, those of us that will make it to the 3rd stage should prepare for a presentation kind of interview which will come up by weekend, as for those been called up now during the wk for 3rd stage, am sorry but probably u banged the 2nd stage..... thanxs pple

MIB

correction plz in my coat'' if u are writing this test today, it means u passed the first stage at university of Lagos''. so the trick workforce did was to include pple that passed the 1st stage name to those that failed the 1st stage and then call them also to submit CV, along the pple that failed the 1st stage, this will make those one still hopeful that they will called of which they wont be called

MIB you wish. Point of correction we didn't write a test like you did on saturday n our stage was tagged "3rd Stage" n we were congratulated for making it to the 3rd stage. D info was dt those who submitted their CV scored highest. Then those invited for d 1st assessment centre basically had first class. Whoever you are don't you ever think you are better than others bt pray God sees you to the end.
    As for me my confidence is in Christ Jesus n not my qualifications.

MIB

@edidiongbee, I didnt have a 1st class where does that fit in.. lets see what happens anyway!!!!!

@MIB at anoda fora, I wud normally take a swipe @u giving how poorly u get ur info across wyl insisting that u passed n odas failed but on dis thread we r all one, so I'll just ask u 2 take @edidiongbee's advise going forward.
    Tojued likes this.

@edidiongbee thank u fr calming d spirit down hw can MIB be talking wat he doesn't kw. @MIB can u prove wat u just said beyond all reasonable doubt. May God help us all.

@MIB u are at d 2nd stage abi? I was referring to those who went on to the 3rd stage lk those going today. Y dnt u pray all Naijahotjobbers mk it dan cos segregation in the house. One love.

@MIB at anoda fora, I wud normally take a swipe @u giving how poorly u get ur info across wyl insisting that u passed n odas failed but on dis thread we r all one, so I'll just ask u 2 take @edidiongbee's advise going forward.

Pls let's exhibit love in this room. Thanks. My earnest desire is to see all of us at the FCMB training centre and I have faith for that. MIB you inclusive.

@bravehost, were u among doz dat went to submit cv?

+ Reply
Page 58 of 93 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast