+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 16 of 25 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Topic: Vst corporate limited recruiting!

Re: Vst corporate limited recruiting!

Quote Originally Posted by vprince View Post
    but really i was so happy to be in d midst of naijahot jobbers today in flesh and blood! ... Amygurl, no worry! I'll see u diz week'end!!! ...another guy i would have love to see is marlock! Who knows? The guy sef fit even seat beside me and i wont know! But i was shocked how some persons identified me so easily! ONE OF THE GUYZ SEATING A BIT FAR FRM ME DID A GOOD GUESS-WORK WHEN HE SHOUTED "PRINCE" AND IMMEDIATELY I TURNED BACK AND ANSWERED! That was the trick the guy used to get me! Hahahaha! I vex with myself on how i just fall mugu! So dat was how every other person got to know me !! But its good to be real!
    nooooooooooooooooooooo me i cnt hide like@gurl na. me na controversial man.am a lively kind of person who fears no other than God

Quote Originally Posted by ayomaya salim View Post
    @ musco. amygurl came there. @ marlock and cindy. Thank God u guys did not come all d way from PH bcos of Vst Corporate. I am suspecting it is scam bcos:
    1. Of the N100 file saga 2. My fellow team and I later got to find out from a reliable source d venue was rented bcos of the interview 3. De dont have permanent office also with no brand showcasing dere company. 4. De were overemphasizing there training program during the interview. Most answers an interviewee gives as feedback to the question, de tend to find an unneccessary loophole and say: "our training program would av helped u answer the questions very well in such and such". But d company might be real bcos de claim to be recruiting for themselves and other organisation and dose who do not make it will be given training to be considered.

Summarily, I think they are in between scam and authenticity. De may recruit some people but the main goal of the organisation is to train graduates about human capacity development. But u all we pay money.............. De might promise u dat if u train with dem, job will be giving to paticipants. This is just my thoughts o. I am not discouraging anyone. I hope it is real.
    salim! You've said it all! I agree with you hook line and sinker! But one of the lessons i learnt today from a hotjobber was never to be quick to label any job SCAM!!! But i did enjoy the interview today ooo atleast for the first time i attended a panel interview! Atleast i noticed my flaws! For me, it was a wonderful experience. Until they demand money for the training thats when i can confidently lable them SCAM!!! i'm glad i made it today, coz in no distant time, i would be attending a panel interview! So diz one is just a boost for me.

@marlock, yeah am in ph. @ayomaya, tanx 4 d update. I wish you all luck. We'll all get there.

As am reading thru all this post, am happy and Lol becos this forum looks like "one big family" with the same goal. Let keep the spirit going,we shall get there soon.Amen.

am glad to c u guys. U guys r wonderful. Tnx 2 vprince, onyi, wale, amygurl, and kuchijay. 1 love

@all, dint meet plenty people, though i wshd. @danny, extremely happy i met u, believe you me, you tot me stuffs looking forward to seeing you again. @onyi n kush, u guys livend up ma stay there, happy meeting you guys too, @yemi, il do serious folo up on u cos e b lyk plenty info dey ur hnd. @amy, realy wshd i saw u even if i dint get to talk wit u, above all na oga musco i dey find pass, i no il c u one day sha. @Marlock mr controversial, i dey find u too. @prince, catch ya nxt interview. Ds ws ma first interview experience but hope for beta ones sha.

@all, dint meet plenty people, though i wshd. @danny, extremely happy i met u, believe you me, you tot me stuffs looking forward to seeing you again. @onyi n kush, u guys livend up ma stay there, happy meeting you guys too, @yemi, il do serious folo up on u cos e b lyk plenty info dey ur hnd. @amy, realy wshd i saw u even if i dint get to talk wit u, above all na oga musco i dey find pass, i no il c u one day sha. @Marlock mr controversial, i dey find u too. @prince, catch ya nxt interview. Ds ws ma first interview experience but hope for beta ones sha.

@wale you're welcome. I was hoping to give kushjay my # but i didn't knw wen u guys left. Pls kindly PM me her # bcos she was asking 4 mine. If u hv it plus urs.

@wale,its 9ce meetn u guys.i pray God ans us on tym.u guys r 1dafl.wishn u guys d best

Be patient. U guys wil c me soonest. Sum1 told me u guys were diskusn abt me?
    Quote Originally Posted by walearoy View Post

? =))?°? see as laff . won ?. comot my _\\_ waist ... Diffrent folks wif difrent opinions....glad meeting U?? guz. Buh honestly i learnt a lot from the interview their questions was direct and specific! The interviewers seems nice. i hope it ends well! Let's jus kip hoping on the best not jus dis job buh oders! I wish U?? guz †?? best. The naijahotjobbers i see 2day don do me*wink* Pls pals i nid advice on GSK recruitment interview and likely expectations and WA??t der mostly ask for 4rm graduates! Thanks One love

Quote Originally Posted by dannyimo View Post
    @wale you're welcome. I was hoping to give kushjay my # but i didn't knw wen u guys left. Pls kindly PM me her # bcos she was asking 4 mine. If u hv it plus urs.
    dan. Plz flash or pm me your number again! I had low b3 so couldnt save it.

Hi y'all, it waz real cool seeing y'all, @ danni, yemi, onyin nd wale, u guyz rock.God bless our efforts, and as 4 danny, u can pm me. Tnx

+ Reply
Page 16 of 25 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast