+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Topic: Vst corporate limited recruiting!

Quote Originally Posted by marlock View Post
    @gurl try say sumtin swit 2 ur admirer musco.stp pretendin as if u dnt knw dat he liks u
    this your USERNAME sef funny die! marlock! Nah' only me understand u wella for here!

Quote Originally Posted by cindyjssy View Post
    Hey friends, hw did the interview go? Couldn't make it.... Was quite busy in ph.
    cindy r u in ph? Me 2 i culdnt go and in ph

Quote Originally Posted by vprince View Post
    this your USERNAME sef funny die! marlock! Nah' only me understand u wella for here!
    lol man mr vprince

Re: Vst corporate limited recruiting!

@vprince. I am so happy I accomplished my mission. I saw "amygurl". Wow! Investment and time of coming not wasted. She thought I will not know. Me and my fellow naijahotjobber found out through her BB phone. I wont describe her identity because she does not want people to know for some reasons. I respect her decision. She incessantly asked of u 'vprince'. Furthermore I wont be considered grateful if I do not salute U, OANDO, LMAO, ONINYE, DANIEL IMO, and oda regular naijahotjobbers who do not post comments.

Now i knw, i saw ha 'amygurl' dressd casual. Bt met vprince, debbie, onyinyechi nd dis fair guy.

@ musco. amygurl came there. @ marlock and cindy. Thank God u guys did not come all d way from PH bcos of Vst Corporate. I am suspecting it is scam bcos:
    1. Of the N100 file saga 2. My fellow team and I later got to find out from a reliable source d venue was rented bcos of the interview 3. De dont have permanent office also with no brand showcasing dere company.

Quote Originally Posted by vprince View Post
    i was eager to see you for just two reasons. But then, nothing much sha! Felt bad tho! I pray we meet again someday! OANDO, IMAO, AYOMAYA SALIM, DANIEL IMO and couple of others that refused to disclose their identity for personal reasons! I salute you'all! GOD BLESS US ALL amen!
    I didnt attend the interview.

Quote Originally Posted by ayomaya salim View Post
    @vprince. I am so happy I accomplished my mission. I saw "amygurl". Wow! Investment and time of coming not wasted. She thought I will not know. Me and my fellow naijahotjobber found out through her BB phone. I wont describe her identity because she does not want people to know for some reasons. I respect her decision. She incessantly asked of u 'vprince'. Furthermore I wont be considered grateful if I do not salute U, OANDO, LMAO, ONINYE, DANIEL IMO, and oda regular naijahotjobbers who do not post comments.
    but really i was so happy to be in d midst of naijahot jobbers today in flesh and blood! ... Amygurl, no worry! I'll see u diz week'end!!! ...another guy i would have love to see is marlock! Who knows? The guy sef fit even seat beside me and i wont know! But i was shocked how some persons identified me so easily! ONE OF THE GUYZ SEATING A BIT FAR FRM ME DID A GOOD GUESS-WORK WHEN HE SHOUTED "PRINCE" AND IMMEDIATELY I TURNED BACK AND ANSWERED! That was the trick the guy used to get me! Hahahaha! I vex with myself on how i just fall mugu! So dat was how every other person got to know me !! But its good to be real!

@ musco. amygurl came there. @ marlock and cindy. Thank God u guys did not come all d way from PH bcos of Vst Corporate. I am suspecting it is scam bcos:
    1. Of the N100 file saga 2. My fellow team and I later got to find out from a reliable source d venue was rented bcos of the interview 3. De dont have permanent office also with no brand showcasing dere company. 4. De were overemphasizing there training program during the interview. Most answers an interviewee gives as feedback to the question, de tend to find an unneccessary loophole and say: "our training program would av helped u answer the questions very well in such and such". But d company might be real bcos de claim to be recruiting for themselves and other organisation and dose who do not make it will be given training to be considered.

Summarily, I think they are in between scam and authenticity. De may recruit some people but the main goal of the organisation is to train graduates about human capacity development. But u all we pay money.............. De might promise u dat if u train with dem, job will be giving to paticipants. This is just my thoughts o. I am not discouraging anyone. I hope it is real.

4. De were overemphasizing there training program during the interview. Most answers an interviewee gives as feedback to the question, de tend to find an unneccessary loophole and say: "our training program would av helped u answer the questions very well in such and such". But d company might be real bcos de claim to be recruiting for themselves and other organisation and dose who do not make it will be given training to be considered.
    @vprince. I will not be coming for the second stage bcos if eventually de are real, de dont have d capability to pay d salary I am seeking. I thought it was a big international company capable of paying cul money. I am waiting for March 1st to resume. It was a priviledge to meet u again. I wish u d best. Take care.
    Summarily, I think they are in between scam and authenticity. De may recruit some people but the main goal of the organisation is to train graduates about human capacity development. But u all we pay money.............. De might promise u dat if u train with dem, job will be giving to paticipants. This is just my thoughts o. I am not discouraging anyone. I hope it is real

Sorry for d network error. @vprince. I will not be coming for the second stage bcos if eventually de are real, de dont have d capability to pay d salary I am seeking. I thought it was a big international company capable of paying cul money. I am waiting for March 1st to resume. It was a priviledge to meet u again. I wish u d best. Take care.
    Summarily, I think they are in between scam and authenticity. De may recruit some people but the main goal of the organisation is to train graduates about human capacity development. But u all we pay money.............. De might promise u dat if u train with dem, job will be giving to paticipants. This is just my thoughts o. I am not discouraging anyone. I hope it is real

1. Of the N100 file saga 2. My fellow team and I later got to find out from a reliable source d venue was rented bcos of the interview 3. De dont have permanent office also with no brand showcasing dere company.
    lolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll Thank God i did nt waste my TP ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Ayomaya! the interviewers later clearified us on the issue of that 100 naira file. From all indication, they didnt make it mandatory for us to buy it from them. If you had come with one, they wouldnt have asked you to buy from them. The man said they demanded the files just for proper documentation. But in the real sense, we are not meant to buy that file from them. They ought to have collected our cvs and file it for us.
    Secondly, i was skeptical about them in d first instance considering d fact that there wasnt any means of identifying the company. No sign post, no official letter head paper, nothing to prove that Vst Corporate ltd was in existence and the two gurls at the reception doesnt even look like one of their workers. It seems those girls were hired? And wots the meaning of those GLD PRODUCTS i saw on the receptionist table? Inspite of their short coming, lets not be quick to label them scamers. You never can tell.

+ Reply
Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast