+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Topic: Vst corporate limited recruiting!

They are nt my ppl. U kan gatecrash if u want
    Quote Originally Posted by Oando View Post
    Bro abeg tell this ur people to send me my own iv na.
    Anyways,if they didn't send i wil gatecrash.Pls anybody dat is not going should send me his/her iv ooo!

Quote Originally Posted by marlock View Post
    i hv bin invited bt i tink i might nt go.d company does nt sound rite
    how do you mean? Do you judge a book by its cover? ....

Re: Vst corporate limited recruiting!

pls i just got a text from Fortis Group inviting me for an interview on monday in Lagos. Am currently in d East and ve an important to do on Monday. please does anybody know abt dese pple and what dey do I ve tried checking dem out tru google but i couldnt find anythin tangible. Please I need ur help. Did anybody else get dis text or ve an idea of who dey re

hi guys

I just got an email message for an interview by Vst corporate limited. Pls is †?? company for real or is it a scam I really nid answers cos am suspecting is a scam!!!!!!

hi guys

I was called 4 an interview by Vst corporate limited. Pls is †?? company for real or is it a scam The management of naijahotjobs sud try screen companies b4 posting their advert online. I really nid answers cos am suspecting is a scam!!!!!!

did they cal or mail u? Me its only mail i got o

Were u askd 2 pay? Mayb u start postn genuine jobs 4us!
    Quote Originally Posted by onyinyecheryl View Post
    I was called 4 an interview by Vst corporate limited. Pls is †?? company for real or is it a scam The management of naijahotjobs sud try screen companies b4 posting their advert online. I really nid answers cos am suspecting is a scam!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by koolvin12 View Post
    pls i just got a text from Fortis Group inviting me for an interview on monday in Lagos. Am currently in d East and ve an important to do on Monday. please does anybody know abt dese pple and what dey do I ve tried checking dem out tru google but i couldnt find anythin tangible. Please I need ur help. Did anybody else get dis text or ve an idea of who dey re
    micro finance bank

No one compelled you to apply and no one is asking u to attend the interview. If u feel it's a scam, sit down in ur house. Stop saying crap! Post genuine jobs and lets see.

Yea i got a mail...... L??O??(=)))?O?L?. senior member and musco or moderator pardon am sure U?? guys are enlighten*huh* I was suggesting am sure ders room 4 †??†? isnt WA??t dis forum is for 2 ones view? Is a pity....it doesnt cost to be polite!!

Ok. We are sori. Jst go dia, if they tel u to pay, jst run. Lol
    Yea i got a mail...... L??O??(=)))?O?L?. senior member and musco or moderator pardon am sure U?? guys are enlighten*huh* I was suggesting am sure ders room 4 †??†? isnt WA??t dis forum is for 2 ones view? Is a pity....it doesnt cost to be polite!!

Next time, if you dont have any Reasonable thing to say, i would advice you SHUT UP! than subject yourself to public ridicle. Were you not the same person that sent your CV. to Vst corporate Limited? And you're even privileged that your application was acknowledged. Some of you are so ungrateful that you dont deserve any good or favour from anyone. I'm sure, if you had dis job information at your finger tip, you wont bother to share it here. Did show appreciation to AMYGURL that posted this job here in d first instance?
    You talked as if you pay MUSCO for the self less service he renders to handful of jobless Nigerians. So sad, you're so dumb and miopic not to detect when a job is a SCAM! and if i may ask, what makes you fink the job in question is a SCAM? Were you ask to pay any money? werent you invited to their corporate head office? Were you invited via proxy or through unscrupulous job consultants? These are critical questions you should ask yourself as a graduate before coming here to talk crap or hold anyone responsible for your stupidity!

In your own interest, dont honour the invitation since you're skeptical about it!

oh! Didnt see her last comment! Ok apology accepted! Next time' try to be scrupulous in your presentations. Onluv.

+ Reply
Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast