+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Topic: Vio dvla interview!!

Why cant u leave dose idiots alone and let us discus beta issues, pls my centre is lagos(24th-march-2012) pls can u give us brief of d whole tin both d aptitude test and physical fitness
    Quote Originally Posted by tolu awe View Post
    Some youths in this country will remain jobless, not because there is no job, but because they have refuse to be wise.
    When VIO DVLA started this recruitment, i took the pains to go to their head office here in Abuja and i was lucky to meet the head of that organisation and he gave me a thorough breakdown of how the recruitment will be and also what VIO DVLA is all about and I also came here to explain what I saw but what did I get in return, "YOU HAVE JOINED THE SCAMMERS ABI? GO AND LOOK FOR SOMETHING TO DO IF YOU ARE JOBLESS".
    I and the almost a thousand youths that did both the aptitude test and physical fitness exercise in Ibadan last saturday now know better.
    I have done several aptitude test both govt. and private and i must say that in terms of efficiency and organisation, i'll give it to these people.
    Wake up Nigerians.

Re: Vio dvla interview!!

Quote Originally Posted by kreal View Post
    Why cant u leave dose idiots alone and let us discus beta issues, pls my centre is lagos(24th-march-2012) pls can u give us brief of d whole tin both d aptitude test and physical fitness
    I dont think it has gotten to this extent brother, it's well. All the best.

10 road signs 10road regulatns 10 maths 10 current aff.afta d txt there were drillin joggin runin n dose man o war trainin 4 a while.my advice nw is dat 4 any recruitment give it a try n stop being part fools who keep shoutin scam.2 me at d venue,i decided to take d risk either it is a scam or nt i av done my im waitin .

Quote Originally Posted by jekyll View Post
    10 road signs 10road regulatns 10 maths 10 current aff.afta d txt there were drillin joggin runin n dose man o war trainin 4 a while.my advice nw is dat 4 any recruitment give it a try n stop being part fools who keep shoutin scam.2 me at d venue,i decided to take d risk either it is a scam or nt i av done my im waitin .
    Noted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hmmm, okay lets watch and see how events unfold.

hello i went 2 their office as well. nothing like recruitment. so what wil it profit u God help all of u

Thanks 4 d info.... See u guys in abj on sat. When did d reg start?

I personally want to challenge Thomas that said this recruiment is a scam to boldly come out and say it again, @V prince, you are a Big fool for still calling people VIO agent, cant you just try as much as possible to edit your words b4 posting it here or did anybody force you to apply? MUMU!!!!.
    f

I personally want to challenge all Thomas in this room that said this recruiment is a scam to boldly come out and say it again, @V prince, you are a Big fool for still calling people VIO agent, cant you just try as much as possible to edit your words b4 posting it here or did anybody force you to apply? some people no dey even use thier sences. MUMU!!!!.
    f

FOOD FOR THOUGHT:

It's unwise to argue with a fool at his own level and recognize his own foolish suppositions, but it is good sometimes to refute him soundly, lest his foolishness seem to be confirmed by your SILENCE

Sum1 went to pay 4 d medicals and also to enquire abt dat riverland acct,bt 1st bank told him dat d acct HAS BEEN BLOCKED!

Haba guys! @musco: i went 2 pay mine today coz its d last day n i wasnt told anytin by d bank n my money was received. Lets watch d news we spread. One luv

Maybe the more conflicting news we spread, the better. Abi?

Authors and Finishers of Confusion should allow dis forum to have some peace FOR ONCE

+ Reply
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast