+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Topic: Vio dvla interview!!

Re: Vio dvla interview!!

VIO-DVLA agents should come here and give us feed back on yesterday's interview!

Yesterday was 4th feb. The proposed date scheduled for OYO! and nobody has come up with any info of what transpired.
    I just hope someone proves me WRONG on my earlier stand!

Does it mean none of us went 4 oyo's interview? Pls update us if u went....... Thks

Vprince does it matter to u if they tel u or nt? U hav lebeled it SCAM so stop disturbin dis honourable house

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.... it is well.

Some youths in this country will remain jobless, not because there is no job, but because they have refuse to be wise.
    When VIO DVLA started this recruitment, i took the pains to go to their head office here in Abuja and i was lucky to meet the head of that organisation and he gave me a thorough breakdown of how the recruitment will be and also what VIO DVLA is all about and I also came here to explain what I saw but what did I get in return, "YOU HAVE JOINED THE SCAMMERS ABI? GO AND LOOK FOR SOMETHING TO DO IF YOU ARE JOBLESS".
    I and the almost a thousand youths that did both the aptitude test and physical fitness exercise in Ibadan last saturday now know better.
    I have done several aptitude test both govt. and private and i must say that in terms of efficiency and organisation, i'll give it to these people.
    Wake up Nigerians.

Some youths in this country will remain jobless, not because there is no job, but because they have refuse to be wise.
    When VIO DVLA started this recruitment, i took the pains to go to their head office here in Abuja and i was lucky to meet the head of that organisation and he gave me a thorough breakdown of how the recruitment will be and also what VIO DVLA is all about and I also came here to explain what I saw but what did I get in return, "YOU HAVE JOINED THE SCAMMERS ABI? GO AND LOOK FOR SOMETHING TO DO IF YOU ARE JOBLESS".
    I and the almost a thousand youths that did both the aptitude test and physical fitness exercise in Ibadan last saturday now know better.
    I have done several aptitude test both govt. and private and i must say that in terms of efficiency and organisation, i'll give it to these people.
    Wake up Nigerians.

Dont mind dose non risk takers. U wil see most of dem on the day of d interview after discouraging people. All Federal Gov't agency collect money for jobs. Y not go to Nigerian Army and Airforce office and ask dem Y ar de collecting money. Na slap de go use answer una.

Tolu awe tel us how it went.i mean d kinda questns n tins u did. We nid 2knw o

They won't know the value of success until they fail.

Please bro, how is the nature of the whole stuff cos mine is on d 3rd of next month. Thanks

@toluAWE and co, i share ur sentiments and can understand why u are angry with some members of dis forum. Not to worry, in Due time, God will reward us according to our efforts.
    As soon as d results are out, pls keep dis house POSTED. Thanks bros

Quote Originally Posted by tolu awe View Post
    Wake up Nigerians.
    It is well Brother or Sister, I wish u all the best. God Bless u and Take charge.

let me start frm here.a frnd 2 my uncle took me 2 ib y on d road he told me dat he met 15 pple frm osun state who had received their appointed leta frm thru omisore.again many in ds forum are wicked,483 out of 592 pple av done d so call txt while discouragin odas.funny again at loyola there is no single vio officials n d txt was conducted by CPR

+ Reply
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast