+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 98 of 142 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100108 ... LastLast
Results 1,262 to 1,274 of 1842
Like Tree23Likes

Topic: Union Bank Thread! Am truly sori 4 Deleting it!

Congrats to all dat ve done their medicals awaiting offer letter and to those in training.For those of us still awaiting our medical invitee let us be prayerful dat they may consider us finally.sent a mail to Augustina Ogunbiyi dat I ve nt rcvd my invitee yet and she replied categorically dat it is based on performance and in batches as well so let's hope they will remember those of us dat 'didn't do too well according to their standard'.PEACE my pple

Re: Union Bank Thread! Am truly sori 4 Deleting it!

Based on what @Emeka said @Suedocode....was right about being called by your performance in the AC. Am glued to my phone now....expecting my offer letter in my box.

For those still having doubt weda 2 join union bank or not,its definitely urs 2 decide bt 4 us in d training skool we tink its d right place 2 b.a little info: out of all d failled banks,union bank is d only bank dat scaled tru.we're now a fully recapitalize bank wit fresh fund of 700million dollars all from foreign investor.the bank will b headed by mr Emeka Emuwa(former MD/CEO of citi bank) as from 1st of october.a lot of gud tyn is happening and we are changing and taking back our place in nigeria financial market

wow! Dats gd news! I saw it sumwhere yestaday.

great news, at-least can be a part of this great transformation

Cool Re: Union Bank Thread! Am truly sori 4 Deleting it!

Quote Originally Posted by el-dega View Post
    For those still having doubt weda 2 join union bank or not,its definitely urs 2 decide bt 4 us in d training skool we tink its d right place 2 b.a little info: out of all d failled banks,union bank is d only bank dat scaled tru.we're now a fully recapitalize bank wit fresh fund of 700million dollars all from foreign investor.the bank will b headed by mr Emeka Emuwa(former MD/CEO of citi bank) as from 1st of october.a lot of gud tyn is happening and we are changing and taking back our place in nigeria financial market
    Thanks El-d, i'm inspired.

Quote Originally Posted by el-dega View Post
    goood to know, it means after the whole recruitment process, the bank will start rapid expansion through new branch openings, who knows in two years tyme we could be heads of dept or even branch managers!!!
    seems today wasn't our day, we were expecting our letters or bond agreement if thatz what its called, maybe next week, all will be well.
    El dega, when will your TS end, any idea or clue for postings?

I will be closing my gtbank account soon. Its union all the way.

Hahahahahhahhahah Lol 234GT you funny man,u go follow change your name join 234union lol

@prince, the GT in my user name actually means Grand Tourismo, a game I used to play on the good old sega mega drive. Man don old for computer game things o. From family com to sega to ps1 to ps2. Chai!

It seems this offer letter is taking longer than expected, or has anyone from 2nd batch gotten?

@all, this might be a diversion from the topic in question, but we at the UBA thread need to know how much UBN is offering to pay, so we dont mis yarn during our interview which has been confirmed that we would be asked how much we would be expected to get as pay!

@dozietus, I have not received my offer letter, and I dont think anyone has. Those in training now will finish by middle of next month, and I think we should be resuming after them. @waleroy, Union bank is offering 2.5M gross per annum.

+ Reply