+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree2Likes

Topic: Union Bank Aptitude Test

Re: Union Bank Aptitude Test

@seun u r ryt.if al dis coys want 2 b sincere wt us dey shld send our results nd also d cut off marks.lyk dat of kpmg,i dnt c y dey shld hide our scores if truly dey transparent as dey claim 2 be.may God help us al

I dont tink dey wil send result cos we were told on sat when someone askd d que dat dey no longer has control of d result dat its immediately uploaded to union bank's site as ur sys says ur test is successfuly sent

All i need from you all is the permission to conterminate their router, i have been playing with their router all along without their knowledge. Dragnet claimed they are highly intelligient, but their porous network security still baffles me, i gain access to their remote sessions which should be the peak of their network security excellence, this has led me to express doubt on their intellectual ability . if i am permitted by members of the forum, i will ensure i get an invite from them for subsequent tests , and believe me, this will mark dragnet's undoing, though i am currently employed, in their previous tests ,they made a mess of my thick intellectual record which includes the best WAEC candidate in Nigeria for a particular year, you will be tempted to weep when you get embarassing scores from this dull set of people. It is one thing for students not to be sharp, it is another thing for examiners not to be intelligient, an unintelligient examiner will naturally make an intelligient student look dull, this explains why i have called for demonstrations of the choosen answers by the consulting firms, you cant just feed applicants with junks, and i seriously believe there is no monopoly in knowledge. for those already celebrating sucess ,i enjoin you all to pray for unmerited favour.

Quote Originally Posted by seunlove View Post
    All i need from you all is the permission to conterminate their router, i have been playing with their router all along without their knowledge. Dragnet claimed they are highly intelligient, but their porous network security still baffles me, i gain access to their remote sessions which should be the peak of their network security excellence, this has led me to express doubt on their intellectual ability . if i am permitted by members of the forum, i will ensure i get an invite from them for subsequent tests , and believe me, this will mark dragnet's undoing, though i am currently employed, in their previous tests ,they made a mess of my thick intellectual record which includes the best WAEC candidate in Nigeria for a particular year, you will be tempted to weep when you get embarassing scores from this dull set of people. It is one thing for students not to be sharp, it is another thing for examiners not to be intelligient, an unintelligient examiner will naturally make an intelligient student look dull, this explains why i have called for demonstrations of the choosen answers by the consulting firms, you cant just feed applicants with junks, and i seriously believe there is no monopoly in knowledge. for those already celebrating sucess ,i enjoin you all to pray for unmerited favour.
    You are not the only one with such plans. I promise them when I acquire the necessary training completely, i will visit their network. But i need u to do us a favour: access their database and copy out their question from their test-question pool.
    I will keep to my promise b4 the year runs out. Though i might change mind.

guys dey vex o

hey, you guys should not crucify dragnet, igot my present job thanks to them without knowing any body. i dont work for them and idont know anybody there. i have written the test 4 times and i have passed it. my union bank score is 64 so, i give credit to them.
    opeloyeru

Yeah thankGod I would love to know how you prepared for ur test it was kind of low.would appreciate if I can get a feedback from you

@Seunlove, for the fact dat ua d best student smtyms ago is baseless here. Appitude test only test ur analytical skills. I had faild dir test before, then i sat down to analyse why en was able to discover my mistakes. The last two i wrote was wondaful. So, stop shiftin blame en accept fate.

@Emmadeyemi,Pls bro, do u av d exact copy of dat dragnet question, dey do ask? if so pls, 4ward it 2 my email [email protected], wish u all d best in ur endeavours!

They should have told us the cut-off mark to put us out of our misery, instead of delaying for God-knows-what reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by gistwithbunmi View Post
    @Seunlove, for the fact dat ua d best student smtyms ago is baseless here. Appitude test only test ur analytical skills. I had faild dir test before, then i sat down to analyse why en was able to discover my mistakes. The last two i wrote was wondaful. So, stop shiftin blame en accept fate.
    experience with them.

You dont understand what i have said. if you know what it takes to hit that record then you will appreciate it. if there is anything like first class upper add it to what i have said, then you will underatnd how very painful it is when you are examined by dull set of people, and mind you i did not sit for this test, i was only relaying my previous

First class 'upper'...5.1 over ...5.00

+ Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123