+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Topic: Union Bank Aptitude Test

Union Bank Aptitude Test

pals, pls want 2 knw whn d union bank aptitude test resuit wil be out? And hw do we knw who passed or fail ds test. Thnks.
    Cashpackage likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by IWEDIMARSHAL View Post
    pals, pls want 2 knw whn d union bank aptitude test resuit wil be out? And hw do we knw who passed or fail ds test. Thnks.
    Dragnet will send ur scores to ??U?? via text message. Their pass mark is 50 percent. It doesn't take more dan oine week most times

Re: Union Bank Aptitude Test

you will be sent a text from dragnet, telling you your score. if you score a minimum of 50% you will be called for interview

I dnt think Dragnet sends d scores 4 test out 2d applicants(pls i stand 2b corrected)cuz i took d First bank test wit dem last yr n also d Cadbury test bt no scores.i felt we al nided 2knw hw we fared so we mk future improvements n al.mayb dey jus startn sndn out scores recently.dis is ma opinion thou.pls if anybdy hs mre info pls kindly tel d hse.much lurve!
    Smoothniyester likes this.

The only time dragnet sent me my text score ws for skye bank. They didnt send for cadbury. They ought to let us know for subsequent improvements

Infact dis is a welcome development frm dragnet and it wil also help d applicants as wel 2 work on themselve if one fail to meet up with d required mark

@tripple tnx a millon

Dragnet has neva sent me my scores. Bt in d case of skye bank, i tink they do sumtyms.

well i think they do cos in my last test for skyebank plc they sent me my score so lets just hope they don't behave below expectation this time

hmm, i hv written 6tests in dragnet, even more than that and dragnet has never sent me my score.And many questions are always repeated, how can i fail a test they repeat questions more than 6times? Am not that daft. i hate them and i do not go for their tests anymore, i feel they do a lot of 419. i didnt go for this union bank test and i was sent an invite 4times to take the test, i didnt go and i would never go. They are cheats.One day i would challenge them openly through the media(newspaper).

Quote Originally Posted by pretty stace View Post
    hmm, i hv written 6tests in dragnet, even more than that and dragnet has never sent me my score.And many questions are always repeated, how can i fail a test they repeat questions more than 6times? Am not that daft. i hate them and i do not go for their tests anymore, i feel they do a lot of 419. i didnt go for this union bank test and i was sent an invite 4times to take the test, i didnt go and i would never go. They are cheats.One day i would challenge them openly through the media(newspaper).
    You might be right!

@prettystace i truly n totally agree wiv u gal.dis is ma 3rd tyme writn wit dem n yes its d same questns bn repeated n yet no scores 2show 4it.den y cal pple wn dey knw dey nt gona b truthful anyway.so many f us leave oda states jus 2b dere 4d test n i trust my naija gals n boys we v got crazily brilliant pple.so r dey sayn mre dn half failed?God wld judge sha.lt us kip bilivn in him.

I fink d only time they sent results tru text was 4 dat skyebank test, otherwise d last gsk test we wrote wit dem,notin has bn communicated 2 those who did d test til now,so they wil knw if they faild or nt. I dnt tink dats gud enof 4rm dragnet. Lets hope they'w send dis!

+ Reply
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast