+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 9 of 45 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Topic: UBA Interview.

MIB

Re: UBA Interview.

No wahalla bro, all bills on ME

If you need a form of Identification as in Drivers License, contact me, i do drivers license express, it comes out within 2days. Its just 4k.
    If you jst bought a new car i register vehicles at affordable rate here in Port Harcourt. Here is my number 08060129686

@all, you guys are the best, il put in my best, just that i have some academic work here to face which i allowed to compile. Anyway thanks! @MIB, congrats! If don F is taking champaign, me im taking coca cola, cos im watching my suger level! @all, thanks again. How relevant is that IEC master job resume and interview book? @don F nd bimbotek abeg answer this question.

@bimbotek, @donf aw av u guys been, have u gotten any further information after the success text we got? please lemme know.

Walearoy, i dnt knw what the IEC stuf looks like but it shld be useful. If u aren't convinced about its efficacy then use Google. Cheers man. Tayo2k7 we never stil hear frm them. Most probably they want make d guys 4 banking sch finish first.

@all, was making inquiry on how to answer if i get the salary question and someone said i should reply with 1.8m per annum. Wantd to know if ill be on track.#JUST THINKING

@waleroy UBA pays abt 2.6 m IMO 1.8 is two small.

@oblongata, are you serious?, whats your source? Cos the person im refering to here is my brother, that was working at their head office but resigned october last year. Please more opinions need here. And how best can i ask the question if asked. Abeg make una no talk sey my wahala too much o!

Oblaganta and walearoy where una get una figures from? I learnt 4rm guys that are presently in banking school that one earns 60k for the first 6 meant for trainings. Then u earn 106k and 126k after confirmatn. These are applicable 2 entry level employees.

i got the figure from an ex-uba corper am not sure if its 4 real sha

@don F, my broda! He was working there, left there october. But going by the union bank thread, i guess 1.2m per year aint too much, abi wetin una dey think?

DONF is on point.. What you were told by the folks is the truth.. 60k for 6months then 106-126 after confirmation.. I was also told this by a staff working in UBA.

@ wole you can tell them 1.8m per annum, i told them that during my interview in Jos and i was invited for the 2nd stage chat with a regional Bank Head ..NOTE: you should knw the monthly breakdown i.e 150k/month bcos after telling them 1.8 they ask hw much is that on a monthly basis which i replied without hesitation.

Am still waiting to see/hear their invite for medicals. Bcos the chats i had with RBH was a fruitful.. With God am sure I've gotten this one

MIB
    Abeg I jst wanted to ask ooo, Dont uba pay allowance ni like performance, housing, bonus and co like other bank do, cos I hve neva heard anybody say anything of such b4

+ Reply
Page 9 of 45 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast