+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Topic: The truth abouth VIO Medical test

kwa

Re: The truth abouth VIO Medical test

Hi, pls if u rememba wen frsc was recuiting dey demand dt is only test result rm recongise govt hospital dt wil b taken i wonder y vio wil list private hospital 4 ppl 2 go n do test think house.

i hv mailed efcc on d mata! My worry is dat vio said they are nt recruitn. If efcc wil act soon, we wil get to d root of ds mata! I wil mail icpc and sun newspapers! Vio kant jst b fooling us! 1st they said its a volunteer job, evn an official confirmd it and they evn sent mails! Nw they are sayn they are nt aware!

Quote Originally Posted by musco4me View Post
    i hv mailed efcc on d mata! My worry is dat vio said they are nt recruitn. If efcc wil act soon, we wil get to d root of ds mata! I wil mail icpc and sun newspapers! Vio kant jst b fooling us! 1st they said its a volunteer job, evn an official confirmd it and they evn sent mails! Nw they are sayn they are nt aware!
    @musco4me,lay all ur complains 2 God.ICPC,EFCC & d rest wil & had fail.Ask job seekers wat hapened wit d recently conducted ICPC pre-interview test.My broda,rest ur burden wit d Lord!

I mailed vio but haven't gotten any response. Just found out that the email address on there website is the same with the one they used for sending the invite. Will they also deny that the website is there's. Nawa ooo.

Quote Originally Posted by musco4me View Post
    @oshio, u realy did a gd job! Bt y are we getn conflictn reports?
    i have called d number given and d man told me dat anybody dat is nt interested or doubting it...should 4get it and wait till jan.14 and 21 to see wat wil happen at d venue.,.so u pple dat knw they are scammer pls stop discouraging pple dat can risk just 1500naira..pls u hear

doubtin thomas!!!!
    f

am nt discouragn anybody. Wat am confused on was dat vio is sayn they are nt recruitn!

D point stil remains, nt everybody can afford to throw away 1500naira- i dnt ve it to dash scamas. i ve had it up to here. There is stil time 4 us to investigate so i ll do mine lata nxt year.

@all, u hv heard frm those dat have gone 2 dia offices! If ur stil payn,ur on ur own! U all kan also mail efcc. [email protected]. I hv mailed them. I hope they wil act!

Quote Originally Posted by benrock View Post
    @Masterjay, I called they hqtrs and I got d number from their website when u click contact us, this is the number 08138138137 I hope some pple are out to discourage some pple here, if its a scam there is no how these reputable laboratories will get involved.
    ok bro i wil fone dem aswel...

Na wa oh see confusion in the house oh

VIO as an agency knows abt dis whole buhaha!Paul Bajere remains dier HR,& nobodi is querrin him.D military hospital dey ar using 4 applicants 4rm Sokoto,Kebbi & Zamfara states in Sokoto state.Is it a fluke?How I wish am an EFCC or ICPC staff,I wud hv show dem hw 2 b corruption free.Gud money all!

vio knws abt ds scam! Is paul bajere a ghost? I saw in anoda thread where sum1 said she did ha test in lag and dat a vio staff was dia. Wats 9ja turnin in2?

+ Reply
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast