+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Topic: The truth abouth VIO Medical test

Re: The truth abouth VIO Medical test

Why cant they use a wider medium to tel us dat it is a scam? Wat happend to their website? Were they nt aware of recruitmt post on their site 4 d past 3 months? Is it d payment or d recruitmt is scam? 'We shud nt pay money to anybody' Are they part of the scam? A lot of questions are left unanswerd.

Why cant they use a wider medium to tel us dat it is a scam? Wat happend to their website? Were they nt aware of recruitmt post on their site 4 d past 3 months? Is it d payment or d recruitmt is scam? 'We shud nt pay money to anybody' Are they part of the scam? A lot of questions are left unanswerd.

Quote Originally Posted by musco4me View Post
    @oshio, u realy did a gd job! Bt y are we getn conflictn reports?
    D whole issue is complicating.@musco4me,Pasciet is not diff 4rm dis.@oshiobat case is quite touching as compare 2 odas dat base dier facts on fon calls.Hw I wish,I cud just find mysef @ Abj,It wil do more gud.Anyway,God is in control.

Dey can't tell people to go for medical test without aptitude test and interview.... De want de money n if dis is for real, over 70percent of does dat will pay n go for dis medicals will not get d job n u loose.......for me, its a big scam andd vio officials I met said de know nothing about dis.......I aint paying....

Quote Originally Posted by Rexpeter View Post
    Dey can't tell people to go for medical test without aptitude test and interview.... De want de money n if dis is for real, over 70percent of does dat will pay n go for dis medicals will not get d job n u loose.......for me, its a big scam andd vio officials I met said de know nothing about dis.......I aint paying....
    . Dix was exactle wht i said, is neva done. Medicals b4 exam, no mata wht. Medicals is always d last stage 4every recruitment

Quote Originally Posted by Dijiafam View Post
    D whole issue is complicating.@musco4me,Pasciet is not diff 4rm dis.@oshiobat case is quite touching as compare 2 odas dat base dier facts on fon calls.Hw I wish,I cud just find mysef @ Abj,It wil do more gud.Anyway,God is in control.
    sum hv gone to d office and said they told them its scam! 4 doz misinterpretn my comments,i neva told any1 to pay! I hv bn kalin and mailn vio yet no reply! If am in abj,i would hv visitd dia office, by ds wkend, ths thread may b movd to scam watch section!

Those that are castigating the medical test are the very once that have gone ahead to take the test.
    They decided to contract the medicals to a specific hospital bcos, if they say we should go to any hospital to do d test and come with the report, believe me 99% of us will go n pay gate Men @ hospitals to type one for them without carrying out the test.
    If you are interested un the Job, go n pay and do the test.
    As for those that are saying they went to their HQ @ Abj but was told NO recruitment was going on, was the advert posted on fictitious website? Or they person that told them no such recruitment is going, are u sure the person is aware of the activities in his Office?
    The said money for Medicals is not going to VIO but to Riverside Hospital and accredited Labs, if you are to bring an authentic medical report, won't you spend up to that amount or even more to get it.
    When FRSC did their recruitments last year, u paid for the forms and paid seperately for another Medical report @ the various Hospitals ( ie from gatemen, friends that work in health institutions etc).
    I am not in anyway defending VIO but just saying the truth about the Medical fitness test. They don't want any casualty from the Physical fitness test as a result of medical conditions.
    I am going for mine 2moro.

Quote Originally Posted by theguyismine View Post
    Those that are castigating the medical test are the very once that have gone ahead to take the test.
    They decided to contract the medicals to a specific hospital bcos, if they say we should go to any hospital to do d test and come with the report, believe me 99% of us will go n pay gate Men @ hospitals to type one for them without carrying out the test.
    As for those that are saying they went to their HQ @ Abj but was told NO recruitment was going on, was the advert posted on fictitious website? Or they person that told them no such recruitment is going, are u sure the person is aware of the activities in his Office?
    The said money for Medicals is not going to VIO but to Riverside Hospital and accredited Labs, if you are to bring an authentic medical report, won't you spend up to that amount or even more to get it.
    When FRSC did their recruitments last year, u paid for the forms and paid seperately for another Medical report @ the various Hospitals ( ie from gatemen, friends that work in health institutions etc).
    I am not in anyway defending VIO but just saying the truth about the Medical fitness test. They don't want any casualty from the Physical fitness test as a result of medical conditions.
    U re free to do whatever u like. But u shld understand the fact dat nobody is trying 2 discourage u, nobody is actually paying 4 anybody nd we would all be responsible 4 our actions or inactions

Quote Originally Posted by theguyismine View Post
    Gud money all.I hv thought of d medical b4 race proper.Am so surprise dat d mata cud go so confusing;considering dat d job in qtn is a fed govt job.Pls,let's b sincere 2 oursefs.

All dis yawn don tire me ohhh. Am so confuse than ever with this recruitment of a thing. if they aren't recruiting, then let them defend themselves publicly just d way Inec did.

Who is Paul Bajere (HR) & where is he?

Quote Originally Posted by heleex View Post
    All dis yawn don tire me ohhh. Am so confuse than ever with this recruitment of a thing. if they aren't recruiting, then let them defend themselves publicly just d way Inec did.
    dats wat i statd earlier! Why are they deceivn themselves? Inec evn announcd on radio,tv,newspapers dat they are nt recruitn! Why is vio deceivn ppl? I suspect a top man dia is d 1 collectn ds money! If vio is denying ds recruitment, why hvnt they arrestd paul?

i am tired of you guyz, so are you telling me that, even if VIO ask you to bring medical report along for the pysical interview, its free you will do it in Government hospital, N1,500 its nothing compare to how much i & you have lost to scammers, medicals b4 physical fitness test is very right cox they want no casualty during the execercise, as for me oo, i have done my own medicals yesterday and i advice you should also take the risk b4 its too late.
    f

+ Reply
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast