+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Topic: The truth abouth VIO Medical test

Re: The truth abouth VIO Medical test

@obex where did u do your test?

Quote Originally Posted by Obex View Post
    i am tired of you guyz, so are you telling me that, even if VIO ask you to bring medical report along for the pysical interview, its free you will do it in Government hospital, N1,500 its nothing compare to how much i & you have lost to scammers, medicals b4 physical fitness test is very right cox they want no casualty during the execercise, as for me oo, i have done my own medicals yesterday and i advice you should also take the risk b4 its too late.
    guy, u are confirmed an agent of this cohorts/scammers.....we will soon get you to answer few questions....mind u, we've been watching U....

Wel i think is clear there is kw need 2 share info in dis house. B4 going 2 their house, i called sumboby if he kws who can help me and he promisd 2 call sum1 dat was nov. And he calld me back dat d person he said its a scam and i tort he dose nt wat 2 help me. On sunday i told sum1 in my church n he introduce me 2 sum1 in my church dat works there a top officer and d man told me he dose nt kw anytin abt it dat vio dot normaly recruite tro online dat he as b tryin 2 help sum1 4 d past months stil notin, he then ask me 2 go 2 their HQ. Though he is nt in HQ. Vio is under ministry of trasport so i think we guys can get info 4rm there

@wonderboi or what you call yur name, its a pity that you have lost yur sense of reasoning, if not you will not mistake me for scammers, let me asked you 2 question if its tru that you are in this Contry,(1) Do you know that immigration requested for madical report b4 doing thier pysical fitness test? and despict of that do you knw how many people died truout the nation, (2) Do you know that civil defence also requested for this medical fitnes cert before their physical fitnes test? and likewise road safety, so i believe its a good ideal for them to request for Medical test b4 the physical test. moreso, i am a good citizen of this contry who will never spoil his name and reputation to get rich. so say something else. okay
    f

evn if ministry of transport is recruitn for vio, vio shld knw abt it. Wel, i wil try to get to efcc website and send them d riverland acct numb to c if they kan take action! Since vio has denied knwn them!

Una don confuse me finish

@Masterjay, I called they hqtrs and I got d number from their website when u click contact us, this is the number 08138138137 I hope some pple are out to discourage some pple here, if its a scam there is no how these reputable laboratories will get involved.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

Our attention has been drawn to the fact that most applicants are visiting the State Vehicle Inspection Offices to enquire about the date for the interview. We wish to inform you that the Vehicle Inspection Office Driver and Vehicle Licensing Administration (VIO-DVLA) is recruitng VOLUNTEERS not State Vehicle Inspection Officers. The Volunteers will be recruited to work with the State Vehicle Inspection Officers when arrangement are concluded with respective States. Consequently, no date has been fixed for the interview. We shall contact you as soon as arrangement are concluded with the State Government. Please complete the form sent to you as soon as possible. When you finish, you will be returned to the Home page of our website.

Thank you for your interest in working with this organization.

Signed,
    Head Human Resources
    For: VIO-DVLA

Remember this their earlier message,so i think the best thing is to go the vio HQ at Abuja

wat am confused abt is dat VIO has denied dat they hv no knowledge of any recruitment! Since its that way, am already abt to mail them to freeze riverland account number, lets c who authorizd them to conduct test. U kan join me if u wish! Head Office

@musco4me,d tension is tense.Though am stil waiting 4 @eby4me break visit 2 VIO's hqtrs.
    Quote Originally Posted by musco4me View Post
    wat am confused abt is dat VIO has denied dat they hv no knowledge of any recruitment! Since its that way, am already abt to mail them to freeze riverland account number, lets c who authorizd them to conduct test. U kan join me if u wish! Head Office

pls sum1shud confirm from the lab nearest to he/she

i hv already mailed efcc on this matter! I evn gave them d name and acct number. I pray they act on ds so that we knw if ds scammers are vio itself or outsiders! U kan also mail efcc! The email is [email protected]

@All, am so suprised at u guys.
    Pls how many FG or SG parastatals has recruited without doing a public advert in the National Dailies or atleast annoucing on TV or Radio.U guys shouldn't allow cheap scammers get u.But if u'v money to help the scammers enjoy their xmas,then pay.Thanks

+ Reply
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast