+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: SWIFT NETWORKS TEST INVITE 5th November 2011 is it Worth it

SWIFT NETWORKS TEST INVITE 5th November 2011 is it Worth it

Hello House,
    I have just being shortlisted and invited for the Swift Networks Aptitude test for 5th November @ their Head office in Lagos... Please I jsut need the House to kindly advise if its worth taking the risk all the way from Abuja, and if the organization has a prospect and their remuneration package. Please I really need a prompt response, and for those that have also taken the test, please what is the test like, i mean the nature of the test, is it GMAT or normal assessment test. Thnak you... waiting for your response please

Quote Originally Posted by xtanburg View Post
    hello house,
    i have just being shortlisted and invited for the swift networks aptitude test for 5th november @ their head office in lagos... Please i jsut need the house to kindly advise if its worth taking the risk all the way from abuja, and if the organization has a prospect and their remuneration package. Please i really need a prompt response, and for those that have also taken the test, please what is the test like, i mean the nature of the test, is it gmat or normal assessment test. Thnak you... Waiting for your response please
    depend on what u apply 4, if it a top shot job n u're not workin at present it worth it but if u're workin at d moment don't waste ur time my dear

Re: SWIFT NETWORKS TEST INVITE 5th November 2011 is it Worth it

Quote Originally Posted by oriaifo View Post
    depend on what u apply 4, if it a top shot job n u're not workin at present it worth it but if u're workin at d moment don't waste ur time my dear
    if wat u apply for is of a better 'post'dan wat you are doing presently,then buy ur bus ticket to Lagos.

Quote Originally Posted by wwww View Post
    if wat u apply for is of a better 'post'dan wat you are doing presently,then buy ur bus ticket to lagos.
    but sha i don't envy u guys frm outside lagos travelin all d way 4 sth dat might even not b worth it, except it is then i can

@oraifo, Thanks so much, I work already where i earn a little better, but just recently we all realised that there might not be a future here as all dept are being contracted.
    so we all trying to get a better placemnet somewhere better. So I saw the vacancy ofrom the Swift Network and applied. but i dunno wat their pay package is like. please let me know what their pay package is for Accountng Officers and Customer Service Representative respectively... Thanks

@oraifo, thanks so much, i work already where i earn a little better, but just recently we all realised that there might not be a future here as all dept are being contracted.
    So we all trying to get a better placemnet somewhere better. So i saw the vacancy ofrom the swift network and applied. But i dunno wat their pay package is like. Please let me know what their pay package is for accountng officers and customer service representative respectively... Thanks
    if u hav d resource<money> n time to honour d invitation 4 d test u can 4 d company is coming up at d moment n pls don't bog ur head about their pay but security on d job. Hope u got a base in lagos if not dat should b ur most consideration

@oraifo, Thanks so much, I work already where i earn a little better, but just recently we all realised that there might not be a future here as all dept are being contracted.
    so we all trying to get a better placemnet somewhere better. So I saw the vacancy ofrom the Swift Network and applied. but i dunno wat their pay package is like. please let me know what their pay package is for Accountng Officers and Customer Service Representative respectively... Thanks
    Pls wat position did u apply for cos i applied for Accounting Officers and am yet to get their invite.
    Thanks and cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by jaynny View Post
    pls wat position did u apply for cos i applied for accounting officers and am yet to get their invite.
    Thanks and cheers.
    may b is by batch

Hello House,
    I have just being shortlisted and invited for the Swift Networks Aptitude test for 5th November @ their Head office in Lagos... Please I jsut need the House to kindly advise if its worth taking the risk all the way from Abuja, and if the organization has a prospect and their remuneration package. Please I really need a prompt response, and for those that have also taken the test, please what is the test like, i mean the nature of the test, is it GMAT or normal assessment test. Thnak you... waiting for your response please
    Brother, I just got invited for the aptitude test (2morrow, sat Nov 1. Guess i applied for Sales Engineer. Wats the format of the test please. My number is 08073334864. Thanks

I'm so so sorry I've not been able to reply questions!
    1,Swift networks is coming up gradually,so you can use it as a stepping stone to other big shots.
    2)Their Test by the date & time I sat for it comprised of some simple arithmetics,spatial ability,English comprehension and some computer coding numericals.It was 50 in all & we were given 1hour to write it.It was good.Pls I'm very very sorry for doing it now.Everybody wrote the same test.It was a manual (written) work.Goodluck to you all!

+ Reply