+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Topic: SAY NO 2 NDLEA SCAM

Re: SAY NO 2 NDLEA SCAM

If the private companies are not in support of collecting money for employment,why should government agency collect money from it citizen,very soon private companies will have no option but to engage in that too, considering the money involve and the Scammers 419,will also take advantage of that.we have to do something about it.perhaps by reporting to Presidor thru Facebook.

thanks man............... niaja govt re not helping young graduate oh
    na God go help us.

That my man

Naija Job Hunters don dey Wise Up.
    This is good to know. We cant keep paying for no Employment.
    God will provide the best for everyone of us.
    N

Thanks all instead of paying #1500 to those bunch of idiot let us spend more to air our opinion to the lime light thru our national dailies........
    so that the govt will know that we ain't stupid

If only all the unemployed graduate will have one mind, then we can move mountain. But if we don't have one mind they government will keep exploiting us in the name of recruitment. United we stand, divided we fall. Lets help one another.

D latest now is FRSC..............emergine the inhuman nature of those dat are supposed to bring joy to d citizens.
    Dis is a wake-up call to all Naija.We are always scared of the unknown nd days y we continue to pay even wen others relay their experiences.Nobody go die even if u search 4 job 4 months or years.Lets totally boycott d process and create a mass awareness that will make d youths refuse such calls from govt. agencies dat collect taxes from citizens without carrying out their duties.

I understand wher u ar comin 4rm bt i still urge evry one of us 2 apply.Lets give it a trial.Gud luck
    n

I bought my card yesterday and since then i have been trying to login but, i have not been able to gain acess to the site. the person that registered should direct me on how to login
    j

cheers!

YES... IT'S SO NICE 2 KNOW DAT WE STILL HAVE SENSIBLE YOUTHS IN THIS COUNTRY, BUT IT DOES'NT END HERE, WE DO NOT HAVE 2 FOLD OUR HANDS AFTER TALKING, THEY WILL STILL CARRY OUT THEIR NEFARIOUS ACTIVITIES. I BELIEVE IT'S TIME 2 MAKE A STATEMENT IN THIS COUNTRY, NOT JUST TALKING 4 TALKING SAKE.

TO THIS EFFECT, WE HAVE DECIDED 2 HOLD A PEACEFUL PROTEST ON FRIDAY:

THIS IS 2 INFORM ALL THOSE WHO STAY IN ABUJA 2 CONVERGE AT D EAGLE'S SQUARE BY 8: am ON FRIDAY.

SOME OF OUR FRIENDS IN LAGOS HAVE ALSO DECIDED 2 HOLD THEIRS 2, THEY R 2 MEET AT D FRONT OF UNILAG ON FRIDAY:

THOSE IN OTHER PARTS OF D COUNTRY CAN PLAN THEIRS 2;

WHEN COMING, TRY & COME WITH PLACARDS WITH INSCRIPTIONS THAT DEPICTS OUR AIM. WE R GOING 2 MATCH 2 D NECESSARY PLACES IN ABUJA & LAGOS, WE'LL LIKE 2 GET PEOPLE 4RM PH, ENUGU, KANO ETC 2 FOLLOW SUIT 2..

NOTE: WE R NOT JUST PROTESTING BCOZ OF NDLEA ALONE BUT 4 OTHERS WHOM HAVE FOLLOWED SUIT (FRSC) & THOSE COMING AFTER THEM (CUSTOMS ETC)... WE ALSO INTEND 2 STOP THIS DOCTRINE OF PICKING B4 THE TEST...

IT DOES'NT MATTER WHETHER U BOUGHT D CARD OR NOT, FIGHT 4 UR RIGHT, COZ BUYING DAT CARD DOES'NT GUARANTY UR BEING CALLED 4 D INTERVIEW.

GOD BLESS U ALL, HOPE 2 SEE U ON FRIDAY... MAKE DAT CHANGE HAPPEN.

sorry 4 this post, u guyz should really try ur luck, no body can really telll what the futre holds, let me not stop u from entering where u r suppose 2. wish u all good luck....cheerzzzzzzzzzzzz

I never fell for this corporate scam from the onset.My only advice is that u can go ahead and purchase the scratch card if and only if you know a top politician or an oga in Ndlea if not, then im sorry to say u are just wasting ur time.Dats just the gospel truth!

+ Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast