+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: ndlea

ndlea

no news from this people yet instead we are hearing them pronouncing how many baron they have arrest.talk about marijuana is that what we are going to eat.graduate are out there crying but they are there happy 4 taken our 1500.very soon god we catch them all

Re: ndlea

dat our great Country 4 u.
    ..Diff btw here and there is "T". T for time

Great indeed. U guys shld take heart, i'm so sorry dat ur 1500 just swim H20.

It is high time Nigerian unemployed graduates take decisive action by fighting the government of the day on this issue of unemployment.They(the unemployed) should not just sit on the fence & continue watching the government dupe them in the name of employing them.They should stand up & demand for their right.First it was FRSC,now NDLEA.After all the money & time i wasted on that of FRSC,i became disappointed & angry with the Nigerian system.

Time is money my guys,unemployed graduates need urgent solution in this country, protest like that of Libya, Bahrain, Egypt,Tunis,Iran, Iraq is the best option for now,we can start our own in Nigeria major cities like Sokoto, Maiduguri, Kano, Kaduna, Abuja,PH, Lagos,other states will join,this suffering is too much,the government of the day don't know what they are doing,they are too selfish.
    You are all bless.

Time is money my guys,unemployed graduates need urgent solution in this country, protest like that of Libya, Bahrain, Egypt,Tunis,Iran, Iraq is the best option for now,we can start our own in Nigeria major cities like Sokoto, Maiduguri, Kano, Kaduna, Abuja,PH, Lagos,other states will join,this suffering is too much,the government of the day don't know what they are doing,they are too selfish ,Nigerian graduate ought to wake up from their slumber.
    You are all bless.

Paul i like ur idea.The unemployed needs to come together,form a body or union & demonstrate in major cities of Nigeria.Every year thousands of students graduate from our higher institutions with no concrete plan by the government to create job for them.Some have been in the labour market for more than 10yrs still traversing the length and breath of Nigeria in search of nonexistent jobs wasting their monies and risking their lives in the process.

Richardson,I think Nigerian unemployed graduates are human beings who desires fundamental human rights for a living,who ought 2 have saying,to express their pains the way thing is going,they are not morons,no future ambition (N.F.A),but with all these certificates ,time wasted in schooling,the current govt. is making graduates unproductive,by securing good things for themselves and forget the masses ,they govern.This is very bad for goodness sake.
    You are all bless.

+ Reply