+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Topic: SAY NO 2 NDLEA SCAM

SAY NO 2 NDLEA SCAM

WE SHOULD STOP THESE CORRUPT PRACTICES IN NAIJA NA, I WAS RELIABLY INFORMED THAT THE BULK OF EMPLOYEES NEEDED BY NDLEA WERE SSCE HOLDERS, THAT THEY NEED VERY FEW HND/BSC HOLDERS. MY QUESTION IS, WHY SELL THIS SCRATCH CARDS? EVEN WHEN U KNOW DAT MOST OF THE YOUNG DUDES WILL END UP NOT BEING CALLED 4 D INTERVIEW? I'M PRETTY SURE THEIR BOSSES HAVE HAND PICKED THOSE THEY WANT, NOW THEY WANT 2 COLLECT THE LITTLE MONEY D POOR JOB SEEKERS WOULD HAVE USED 4 BETTER THINGS. MY ADVICE IS, NOBODY SHOULD BY THAT CARD!!! LET D CORRUPT MAN IN CHARGE OF NDLEA EAT D CARDS. NA GOD GO PUNISH HIS GENERATION OF CRIMINALS 4 WHAT THEY HV DON 2 THIS COUNTRY...HOPE D ANTI-CORRUPT AGENCIES ARE GETTING READY 2 SHARE D MONEY WITH HIM.
    PEOPLE, B WISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: SAY NO 2 NDLEA SCAM

Gud idea.

@dhighest Bravo....Nice one.God knows dat i hav resolved not 2pay a dime 4any job.NDLEA is a coporate govt scam.Run....

i actually shunned the NDLEA recruitment stuff bcos i can't imagine having to buy a card 4 eligibility to apply,having it at the back of my mind that i might nt get shortlisted.why would a govt agency ask unemployed graduates to pay 4 a damn card to be able to apply for jobs when the same govt is keen on eradicating unemployment!.i'm confused,i think i'll need to bring this to the president on his facebook page bcos i don't understand this country again!

DEAR FORUMITES,I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE THAT DECIDED NOT 2 BUY THIS SO CALLED''ACCESS CODE'' OF #1500.SINCE I GOT THIS INFORMATION.WHAT IS THIS COUNTRY TURNING INTO?THIS DAYS BOTH THE STATE CIVIL SERVICE,FEDERAL PARASTATAL N OTHER PRIVATE ORG.WANTS TO EXPLOIT WE UNEMPLOYED YOUTHS EVEN WHEN THEY NO THERE ARE ONLY FEW OR NO VACANT SPACE AVAILABLE.NOW LOOK AT NYSC GOING THROUGH A CONSULTING COMPANY(NEXIA NIGERIA)TO RECRUIT.CANT WE SENCE WHATS HAPENING?LOOK AT IMO STATE.NIGERIAN ARMY.NOW NDLEA TO NAME BUT A FEW.I BELIEVE ITS HIGH TIME WE NO WHAT 2 DO AND STOP PATRONISING THEM.IF NOT THIS TREND WIL CONTINUE.AS 4 ME I AM NOT GOING TO PAY AMY DIME FOR WHAT I NO ITS JUST AN EXPLOITATION.BECAUSE D HIGHEST THEY CAN DO IS TO GATHER THOUSANDS OF YOUTHS 4 APTITUDE TEST IN DIFERENT STATES N DAT WIL B THE END.
    ;

Re

TRUE TALK!!! FK NDLEA

My country Nigeria.. sobs... only in my country do i have to pay to get a job in a govt agency, only in my country do i pay to buy application forms into school.. o! my country Nigeria.. wen will dis all end.. well we got to do wat we got to do to make it right..
    M

Many Thanks to God. I almost thought i was the only one who saw this as a PROFESSIONAL SCAM.
    This Guys are Heartless. They'll pay for their evil deed in a way they never expect.
    Cheers Dude.
    Its well.
    N

Thanks a lot Guys. D fact dat someone is unemloyed should not translate to mean dat He/She is crazy, stupid or now mentally retarded. Why should a poor unemployed graduate pay 1500 naira to apply for an employment dat He/She is not sure of being called to write a test talk less of being called for interview or offered the job.. If NDLEA wants to make money, they should start selling the drugs that they get from drug traffickers instead of extorting and taking advantage of the temporary situation of young and poor unemployed gradautes. If you do not know any top man in NDLEA or a top politician in Nigeria, I advice dat U do not waste your money. Graduates should be getting wiser by the day, i think! We need to focus on more credible oppurtunities. God will punish all enemies dat show themselves as friends. BUT BEWARE!

guy i agree wit u idont think i can waste my money buying that form because those they need have been selected

IF NDLEA WANT TO RAISE MONEY FROM POOR NAIJA GRADUATES, THEN WHERE IS THE HOPE? NDLEA IOS VERRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY STUPID, NDLEA

Guys pls be wise, its a pity we have to pay money just to sit for an exam u are not sure of scaling through. And at the end of the day, they might ask u to buy anoyher card to check ur result. pls shine ur eyes.....

I am glad we nigerian youths are finally thinking alike.i made a mistake to pay N2500 for NAVY recruitment,i wont make the same mistake again.NDLEA even went as far as advertising on television.We all know the only motive behind advertisement is to make profit.Pls lets continue to discourage all unemployed persons amongst us so that this latest attempt by government agencies to defraud us will be frustrated.Lets wait for credible private companies that will recruit credibly.thanks

+ Reply
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast