+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Topic: RENCAP: Rencap Investment Bank Recruiting

Re: RENCAP: Rencap Investment Bank Recruiting

i got a message for online test...dont know if anyone got too.. please let me know the date for process is a little confusing

We are pleased to inform you that your application to the Finance & Markets Graduate Program_Lagos has been reviewed and we would like to invite you to take our online numerical and verbal reasoning test.

To access the tests simply click on the link below and log back into your application where you will see a link to the test and also find full instructions and the opportunity to take a practice test.

http://www0.i-grasp.com/fe/tpl_...................

Please mind that March 17th is the last day of processing the tests.

We wish you luck with the online tests and thank you for your continued interest in Renaissance Capital.

Kind regards,
    The Renaissance Capital Recruitment Team

Hey congrats..You must be special for you alone to have been invited to take the online tests. Well done..You are in the processing of landing a job that can only be imagined..Just put in your very best.

As regards your question, all I can say is that you should please practise the sample problems many, many times before you eventually take the main tests..Repetition is very important...

Let us know how you progress.

Enjoy!

guy can u kindly share with us even if it is in vague ur qualification and if any expirience? coz i applied too, but nothing yet

c oh ighoeve u have neva gotten the link wao...............;ets kip hoping on god

please guys in d portion where we asked 2 fill in our courses, do we really ave 2 fill in our courses from year 1 to xtra year. Abi we shld just fill in d box below 4 non russian. Wat did u guys do?

Quote Originally Posted by chisomaga247 View Post
    c oh ighoeve u have neva gotten the link wao...............;ets kip hoping on god
    Hi, I did not apply in my name. I am not ripe for jobs now. Maybe I will start later this year or early next year. However, all the people I told to apply have not gotten any invitation to take the online tests--That is why the above guy is lucky..

Hope this answers your question...

Quote Originally Posted by babestell View Post
    please guys in d portion where we asked 2 fill in our courses, do we really ave 2 fill in our courses from year 1 to xtra year. Abi we shld just fill in d box below 4 non russian. Wat did u guys do?
    I think the application closed on the 24th of June. Don't you think you have wasted too much time? If you had very good grades in your undergrad, you should fill in each course with the fine grade you got in the course. However, if your grades are goodish, just fill non-Russian. Remember, you are trying to sell yourself. So, sell well!

@ighoeve.. tanks..i hope to prepare, prepare, prepare and have a testimony on this job.

@bigger boy.... my degree is nothing special..i finished in 2009 but my certificate reads 2010.. as stated in the application.. it said if u finish in 2009.. fill 2010...

i filled in my neco which is better than the waec...5 distinctions.. but i think wat gave the edge is answering the application question.. i took time to answer with lots of research like..

I am a professional who is ready to face the challenges provided by globalization and consolidation and apply my skills to analysis and business development or anywhere my personality traits best match to see Rencap in the league of 5 biggest investment firms like RBC Capital Markets Corporation, Lazard Group LLC, KOTAK MAHINDRA BANK LIMITED, Merrill Lynch (Asia Pacific) Limited, NIBC Bank N.V. etc...

Nice move. I wish you all the best!

nice one nura..............just fill us in on how u r progressing.........make sure u practice a lot b4 taking the assesment

Quote Originally Posted by nur_expat View Post
    i got a message for online test...dont know if anyone got too.. please let me know the date for process is a little confusing

We are pleased to inform you that your application to the Finance & Markets Graduate Program_Lagos has been reviewed and we would like to invite you to take our online numerical and verbal reasoning test.

To access the tests simply click on the link below and log back into your application where you will see a link to the test and also find full instructions and the opportunity to take a practice test.

http://www0.i-grasp.com/fe/tpl_...................

Please mind that March 17th is the last day of processing the tests.

We wish you luck with the online tests and thank you for your continued interest in Renaissance Capital.

Kind regards,

The Renaissance Capital Recruitment Team
    Yes I also got the link for d online test jst ds evening nd d processing date is march 17, don't understnd dt part either.

Quote Originally Posted by naomirowe View Post
    Yes I also got the link for d online test jst ds evening nd d processing date is march 17, don't understnd dt part either.

A typo, I guess. If you look at the website, you will see that the last day for the online tests is August 27. Just regard it as a typo and do your very best.
    Peace!

@nur leave all dis plenty grammar and thank God u were called no be al dis plenty engglish u dey post here

+ Reply
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast