+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Topic: RENCAP: Rencap Investment Bank Recruiting

Re: RENCAP: Rencap Investment Bank Recruiting

Quote Originally Posted by chisomaga247 View Post
    to ur wetin na.........@ighoeve u 2 much
    Thanks..I see your success come around very soon. Don't forget to invite us sha.

Quote Originally Posted by phoneline View Post
    Who is this unrivalled genius! Ighoeve! My God! You are the man. Am so impressed! I wish i knew you before my SRD, MY STORY WOULD HAVE BEEN DIFFERENT
    Amen, mhen..Thanks.

I bet something exemplary is being kept for you and you alone. Abeg don't be deterred. Keep applying..

PS: This school trains engineers and places them in top oil and gas firms: Erreur 404 - IFP School dem shell, chevron, Saudi Aromco, total, agip dey go lobby for students there..Imagine!

@phoneline

IFP School

They also offer direct scholarships through the oil and gas companies. But you would have to work for the company wey sponsored you when you successfully complete the graduate programme.

Smile Re: RENCAP: Rencap Investment Bank Recruiting

Quote Originally Posted by ighoeve View Post
    Yeah beelady, you're welcome. You people really did very well, I must say. Report reaching me has it that the global cut off is 80% on both tests. That is very high; even the bulge bracket banks like Goldman Sachs, Deutsche Bank, RBS, Morgan Stanley, Merry Lynch and JP Morgan don't set such a high cut off. Theirs is like 50%. I think the Renaissance cut off was set high because of all those Russians applicants. They are math geniuses. Trust me, I work with some of the m...What astonishes me is how some of them were able to score 80% on the verbal section..Their English is awful..
    when i said this guy is a CIA spy...some thot i was joking...okay how did he get this highly classified information and others he has been posting here...ighoeve post ur pix, birth certificate and ATM password here let us identify u properly as a matter of job security.

Quote Originally Posted by babestell View Post
    when i said this guy is a CIA spy...some thot i was joking...okay how did he get this highly classified information and others he has been posting here...ighoeve post ur pix, birth certificate and ATM password here let us identify u properly as a matter of job security.
    Okay, please give me a second to dig up my best pics and my fattest bank account ATM password.

Thanks.

Nice one bros.....

@ighoeve, u are original CIA spy. Oya abeg give us the hints of what to expect at the assessment center.

Quote Originally Posted by beelady View Post
    @ighoeve, u are original CIA spy. Oya abeg give us the hints of what to expect at the assessment center.
    You meant espo?

Hey people, I am not from NIGERIA but Kenya, just bumped into this thread. They cancelled our trip to Lagos...bummer. The Assessment center will now be in Nairobi for us.
    Anyone here with an inside scoop on the recruitment at rencap? i have a few questions

Quote Originally Posted by bluepoet View Post
    Hey people, I am not from NIGERIA but Kenya, just bumped into this thread. They cancelled our trip to Lagos...bummer. The Assessment center will now be in Nairobi for us.
    Anyone here with an inside scoop on the recruitment at rencap? i have a few questions
    yeah! See me dey cry i no go SA, others dey cry say dey no come lasgidi, irony of life. Welcum to NJH bro, read this thread 4rm begining to end, what to expect at the assesment has been exhaustively covered by our inhouse expert Ighoeve. Goodluck.
    I just hope they hope they feed us well there cos am always hungry

yeah! See me dey cry i no go SA, others dey cry say dey no come lasgidi, irony of life. Welcum to NJH bro, read this thread 4rm begining to end, what to expect at the assesment has been exhaustively covered by our inhouse expert Ighoeve. Goodluck.
    @babestell, LMAO, its a day affair now. so do u want them to feed you for 2days?

[QUOTE=beelady;510111]@babestell, LMAO, its a day affair now. so do u want them to feed you for 2days?[/QUOTE
    beelady and babestell, rub minds together. You may be on the same AC teammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. The team's name is Naijahotjobssssssss

@babestell, lets rub mind together

+ Reply
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast