+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Pls i need your advice my fellow naijahotjobers

Pls i need your advice my fellow naijahotjobers

I am a fellow in d house, no concrete job yet o. A friend's brother who reside in ghana is tryin 2 help me get a job in ghana. Infact he sent my c.v 2 a church member who works in VODAFONE there in ghana. Within 2 days, vodafone hr has already sent me a mail requestin 4 scannd copies of my credentials, and my ghana's residential nd work permit. Both permits wil cost me abt 40k to get them 4rm d ghanian govt. Pls wil u guys advice me 2 spend 40k 2 get d permit 4rm d ghanian govt, and then proceed on tryin my luck in ghana? Or i should stay in naija and kip on wit d job hunt hopin somtin will come up? Although i dont knw wat vodafone ghana's pay is like. Pls fellow comrades, advice me.

Re: Pls i need your advice my fellow naijahotjobers

Guy go aheah & give it ur best shot. but beware there's no scam in d process by doin' some underground checks

If I were in your shoes, I would stay in Nigeria. Searching for a job requires patience. Graduates in Ghana are facing the same thing, if not worse than what we are facing here. The money involved is another thing, but I would advise you to follow your heart.

.... I think u should fast and Pray about it. Seek the Face Of God.
    Then if the Money to do the work permit is available, give it ur best shot,after u must hav made enquiry about
    Salary range, work Condition, amidst other things. If its below the stress, Sit Back and Keep believing God for a better Offer in Nigeria.

Guy,itz beta u go 2 ghana if and only if ur broda's link is pure.no dull ursef oooo cos dis might b an opportunity and i wudn't like u 2 miss dis gr8 offer.bsides,b wise as well in order 2 avoid scammers in da processin.wishin u da best in life.cheers !!!

My dear since is ur brother, the risks is worth taking. 40k is nt much and Ghana is nt that far. U can be working there and also be searching for a better offer. As per weda Ghana is facing what Naija is into, urs is diff cos u'v got connection "so to speak". The only big question here is how well do u trust dis ur friend broda?

Try to verify very well if the msg was from the real vodafone,b4 u proceed.if it's truly from them, then proceed,it might be ur call.if it's shady,sit back.

Work permit for a job u have not gotten? i think u have to get the offer ist before procesing d work permit and other document

Work permit for a job u have not gotten? i think u have to get the offer ist before procesing d work permit and other document

OSELUCK why nt go 2 ghana n see things 4 urself,bcos sorry 2 say NIGERIANS in Ghana r soooooooooo Fraudulent they hv even schooled some Ghanaians on fraud too,as much as dis can b real it can also be very fake go 2 Ghana on a week/2 visit and see 4 urself,we talking abt ghana nt uk so its accessible,BEST WISHES. SEEK THE HOLY SPIRIT'S GUIDANCE TOO

A big thank u 2 u all 4 ur advice, i rily do appreciate d luv. May d good lord meet u all at point of ur needs.

can i advice u go ahead

You have to consider a lot of things. Are u sure to get the job. What about accommodation, Transport, feeding. When u go to a new country, it takes u a while to adapt. Do u speak their language. How fast can u learn it and so on and so forth. Put up a scale of preference. Weigh the odds. If u are broke, where's the best place to get a little cash. Ghana is okay, if u reside there and have the assurance that the job is yours. More opportunities will come. Its just a matter of time. I think you should bone it, unless u are sure that the Job is urs, then go ahead

+ Reply