+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: pls i need advice

pls i need advice

I had a 2-2 and everywhere I apply with my friends who had 2-1 they call them for test but I don't get called. Is it adviceable to lie in my cv that I have a 2-1 just to get a chance to prove myself?

Re: pls i need advice

no,wen u lie once,u need several lies to cover it up, highly dangerous.Just believe in urself& keep praying.I hv a 2.1, and look at me, still looking 4a job,just keep reading newspaper,searching the web,telling people& applying,dnt give up.God will do it.

u don't have to lie. I'll advice u put in for masters or any mgt course no matter how cheap it is,for instance we have NYSC-NIM. cuz we Nigerians fancy and acknowledge certificates irrespective of its cost as far as it looks relevant.okay!I'm also an applicant but i knw dat God will do it soon.

Dont try it oooo. Organizations always do background checks on applicants. If you are caught.. thats serious fraud and your University can also withdraw your certificate because the certificate was granted to you based on academic ability coupled with character. Dont ever try it.. your own time will come. I know people who graduated with 2.2 or even 3rd class who have good jobs now and they are doing fine. Enrol for your masters and make sure you pass the courses well so you can proceed to Ph.D.

they said it all. dont lie for a job. keep submitting that cv and back it up with prayers. God in heaven will see you through.

Abeg abeg i use God beg u ,don't try it oh..wat God doesn't give,u can't get,allow d almighty give u wat is urs..no man can deny U̶̲̥̅̊ what "our creator"has kept for U̶̲̥̅̊ ,it may take time but can never be denied..just hang in there..

Even if u lie on your CV,will your transcript and certificate lie too? Just keep on holding on...

Junior Member enitanol@yahoo.com's Avatar

Dnt dnt dnt,if u are caught,u will still loose d job and that even makes it worse,imagine enjoyin d salary and d goodies of d job and all of a sudden it is cut off,which is worse?wait patiently and God will see u thru.

i had a friend who tried it and suceeded in a top oil firm bt was caught when the company was abt sending him overseas..
    Eventually after many trouble nites and prayer he was retained.
    some peeps try it and they suceed only for a short time.. The outcome might be unbearable bt nt alwayz pleasant.
    Im also in ur shoes and kn the temptatns

Thank u all for your honest advice and encouragement. My God Almighty grant us all our dream jobs soon. I think I will just be patient and let God do it on His time instead of putting my integrity at stake. Thanks once again. Much love

+ Reply