+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Topic: Please i need a viable advice concerning my job.

Re: Please i need a viable advice concerning my job.

My advice is simple, take d new job wtout any doubt, u just mentioned d coys n I can tell Reckitt is of higher repute..besides, d idea of d 1yr on contract is just d regular coy policy, u ll b on contract for 1st 6 months, the on probation d next 6 months b4 getting confirmed, its not even a big deal..most multinationals operate on such policy. U don't need one to spell out A BIG OPPORTUNITY b4 u see one.

I have spoken to about 4 of their staffs,it seems to be their normal policy,most of their staffs passed through the process and are now full staff...all the same,i will pray about it.

My broda be 100% sure that as temp staff u have automatic shirt to be perm, it wont surprise u dat most coy dat engage temp will tell u dat u have to follow process as fresh pple when deris vacancy for perm postn.and as temp once initial term is expended, it may/may not be renewed and dat way ure thrown back into labour mkt. Its good to take risk,but a calculable one.

Cant imagine that after i have scaled through the selection process with guys from Guinness Nigeria,coca-cola,pz and others,i was the only person selected as a territory sales manager..All the same i want to thank everybody that has contributed to this topic in one way or the other.i say thank you and happy new year,the God that brought me this far will not disappoint me.where am working presently for 2years now,my confirmation letter just came on 31/12/12.All the same i will be on leave from the 7th of jan to 21st.so during this period i guess i have to resume my new job and make my final decision..

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12