+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Topic: OPEN LETTER TO THE PRESIDENT AND COMMANDER IN CHIEF OF THE ARMED FORCES DR GOODL

Re: OPEN LETTER TO THE PRESIDENT AND COMMANDER IN CHIEF OF THE ARMED FORCES DR GOODL

Top top post! A lot of passion in this letter. I hope they read it.
    The heights you attain is a factor of your belief and attitude. Greatness is yours; how much do you want it?

Re: OPEN LETTER TO THE PRESIDENT AND COMMANDER IN CHIEF OF THE ARMED FORCES DR GOODL

@All

I am really happy dat there are pple in dis forum who dont think we shld discuss only issues dat directly affect recruitment bt ones dat also affect it indirectly, by dat i mean d future of dis country.
    What is d place of d youths in dis country?
    I am surprised at how Govt agencies dat "sing" d rule of law sometyms close their eyz to it wen it isnt favorable.

Few weeks back,I remember reading in one of the dailies dat a Lagos-based legal firm instituted a court action against FG and NDLEA.Requesting dat they refund money so far collected and start d whole recruitment process afresh. I am only surprised to read here dat they are continuing with d process,even in d face of d impending court case.

(Laments) WHICH WAY NIGERIA??

Interesting Write-up!
    I hope copies of this has been dispatched/forwarded to the necessary quarters.
    No One Will Know You Are Honest Unless You Give Out Samples!

Nice one,the level of extortion is alarming,callous and evil.it is unimaginable how NDLEA AND FRSC fixed their exam on the same day,knowing fully well that majority of people applied for both.This is ungodly .God save this nation.

Re

Why is it dat every thing pple in govt do in nigeria, dey donot think abt d common gud. Now labour wants to go on strike ova N18,000 min wage govt refused to pay workers when d foolish representathieves are all collecting millions as allowance. Sometimes i wished d british never left. Mayb we wud have been as developed as south africa or even beta off than ds contraption called Nigeria.

Tanx bro,well said.U ve made my day! D onus is on d applicants 2 shun any form of xploitatn nd b proactv in our thought nd deed.also d issue of nysc cert. as prerequisite 4 bn shortlistd is inimical as teemng gradu8 frm part tme prog ar in view of dis bng treatd as 3rd clas citizen.finally comrades, we shud kip talkng,shun violenz nd seek revolutn of d mind nd b ready to vote dem out of office if dey fail to listen 2 ds outcry.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12