+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Topic: NYSC job offer and Documentation process

Re: NYSC - Documentation

Hi, i also got d text n as firefox said i didnt do any interview or pay anyone. @awapp are u 4 real about d six month no pay? n how much do dey pay?

@awapp.......pls i also got d text,pls wat is d monthly pay

I got mine too!

I got mine too 2day tuesday around 10am,venue kaduna.I tink its nexia
    I got 2 no som1 4rm PH,here,who got his too,so we decded 2 call each other nit call

Hi shpype, Its Government Work...so dont expect to get paid for the 1st six months. We;ll be paid in the 7th month in BULK + Housing....

Am not too sure oHHHHH, but an insider said the pay is abt 40k/month. am not toooo sure though.!
    Life is beautiful

fellow members, don't mind these guys ie awapp, firefox etc or whatever they call themselves, they are just intentionally causing confusion in the house. Mr awapp the liar. Trace his posts, at a time he said someone told him interview has been conducted, at another he said the result the result of nexia will be out by the end of sept. I guess he is the same guy using ph2mm3 username and other names to cause confusion. What will u gain from all these awapp. Even if you are employed by a firm , can you make a good employee with all these white lies. REPENT AWAPP!!!

I know that there is something fishy in all these posts.
    Come to think of it, mr awapp in his previous thread said that he did his intervew @ Ebonyi state. Now these newbies are saying that they did not attend any form of interview. So the question is "WHAT IS NEXIA/NYSC UP TO" if all these posts are real. Anyway the truth will be revealed one day.

Doubting Thomases...Just join us in giving God Thanks
    Life is beautiful

Mr awapp how come u are the MINISTER FOR INFORMATION here. Only you know the venue, if letters will be given at the venue or not, date and above all you even know what the salary structure looks like (40000k, six months after plus housing). where the hell are you getting all these from. Is your grandfather with NYSC!!!

Its 100% true

Dnt mind awapp for the first rumour he posted,anxiety caused that.u know i told him 2 stop,which he did cos i av al d facts then ,BUT NOW ITS 100% TRUE NEXIA/NYSC is out n some has been shortlisted for documentation in kaduna includin myself.GLORY To God!

liars awapp and hallarecunley, why do you want to kill urselves bcos neia did not release results on time. As graduates(as i suppose, whoi nows?) you must know what thing that u dont gain anything in in these unnnecessary and deliberate conusion. When nexia result finally comes out you will both be put to shame. Abi you people dont have something to?y yeye boys(hiss)

@Festyontop wetin be your problem please accept it or leave it . Let this guys celebrate their Success because it's real. A Friend called me this evening to confirm the same story and she said she will be going to Abuja to pick up her Letter. Pity i did not apply . congrats All.

Pls does anybody in d house hear from awapp firefox nd d rest about their documentation at least dey shud tel us hw it goes

@ mitone, am presently at d documentation camp in kd. They say we hv already bein employed n we need 2 be orientated on what it involves, so dats bein incorporated into d documentation process. We were addressed by d DG 2day.By friday we should know which state we would b sent 2 to work.

+ Reply
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast