+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: UPDATE ON NYSC JOB OFFER AND DOCUMENTATION

UPDATE ON NYSC JOB OFFER AND DOCUMENTATION

Fellow members, what will a man gain from unnecessary and deliberate confusion. I want to categorically state here without mincing words that awapp, hallarecunley and their collaborators are confusionists. Ever since awapp raise the issue of documentation, i have been making effort to call both nexia and nysc. I called nexia 3 weeks ago and they confirmed that scripts have been marked and the list submitted to nysc, since then i have been calling nysc official phone numbers without success. Fortunately yesterday, i succeeded and the person that spoke to me said thre is no way nysc could make a well advertised vacancies a secret affair at the end of the test. He said nobody has been called and that at the appropriate time successful candidates will be called for interview. H e went further to state that nysc like any other government establishment have a procedure of recruitment stating that there is no way somebody can be offered a job in nysc without a former interview. My question to awwapp, hallarecunley and thier collaborators is that which state are they currently working for nysc now after the so called documentation they claimed they did at kaduna. If at this stage of ur lives u could be deceiving urselves, hmnnn............. i reserve my comments

U tried!

Festontop,when wil u agree u are a gallant loser?wel,aint got much to say,wait til next week tuesday when new posting concernin state of deployment wil be posted.i love ur courage,but its in vain!it has bin done,its has bin done.simple!pele o!

Re: UPDATE ON NYSC JOB OFFER AND DOCUMENTATION

i challenge u and awapp who said u will post details of offer letter and documentation process here to do so. Remember liars go to hell

hallarecunley, u are the greatest of losers

Lets agree,who wil be the loser

Dude,do u want 2 kil ur self ova dis issue?why do u tink u cannot get employed if nt nexia/nysc?why do u decide to help God in the planning of life?
    I neva said i wil post anytin concerning the invitation letter n i wil not,cos na naija we dey.
    Festontop,am so serious,it has been done only waiting4state of deployment which we are told2go2nearby nysc secretariat n collect.
    U can go to nearby nysc secretariat 4rm tuesday n confirm urself.take heart(winks&blinks)

Re:

Hmmmm...wonders wil neva end. I raised an eyebrow abt not havin an interview bt dey stil said dey were doin d documentatn then. Dis na naija for u,just trust God 4anoda oportunity. Awapp&co wish u guys d best in nysc. Gudluck al!

Thank kyou

Thanks lanyat,u no wen God wants favour u,he doesnt follow protocol.i wondered my self job witout interview but straight to documentation n induction,but dont 4get 1.FG work,2.more than 900 of us in a day,ow dem wan do am?
    I stil say na God.av a nice,arguement free weekend

there is no point arguing about anything here,for those that has gotten a job,we thank God for u pple,we that re xpecting a better offer,let's keep praying cos there is nothing too big for God to do.i believe one will not decieve himself by sayin he/she has an offer from somewhere he doesnt have.WHAT WILL YOU GAIN BY DOIN SO.......................

@FestyOnTop,

In Nigeria NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE! Quote me.
    So it is possible that the eagle landed, and took flight without you on board......na today
    Better things are coming for you. When one door closes, another opens......just keep the faith.

NYSC saja is just another chapter.........the book of your life continues...........
    Cheers.

Atlast!

Atlast u agreed,so,wat abt the loser thing?lol...
    We are brodas,so we need not to doubt each other's success.
    I pray,the almighty God,who did this 4 us wil surely do yours.amen
    it is well!ciao

+ Reply