+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Matter arising:Nexia and nysc documentation

Matter arising:Nexia and nysc documentation

Fellow nigerians 4 hw long shall we continue in scams.I av patiently watched d script written & acted by awapp&firefox, i av nw decided 2 illuminate d nysc darkness.I was a clo during my service year and am son 2 my state coordinator who is nw a Director @nysc hq in abuja. Awapp said documentation is going on in kaduna ds is a lie,cos nysc only carry out documentation exercise at d orientation camp in kubwa abuja wt d aid of d DHQ staff.I sent sumbody 2 confirm at d nysc sect in kad if dere is anytn like dt and d response is NO.NYSC wants 2 recruit 2000 staff,ds implies dat 74 frm each state using d federal qouta wil awapp, firefox and dere cohorts tel us dey are d superbest of all applicants or dey are d 74 of dere states Moreover, i called my state coord who is a director at DHQ 2 confirm if dere is any documentation & all i cud hear is dt nobody has bn shortlisted talkless of documentation.4 dose of u dt are loosing patient d last recruitment exercise took a period of one year :application started january & ended april, test was conducted in may list of shortlisted candidate was pasted in october@ d various state offices documentation was conducted in december nd posting was done in january d following year. Batch C corpers passout 2day nd Batch c 2010 wil b comn in oct 26 so lets wait til after camp 4 any action. As 4 dose dat wil use dis avenue to scam nigeria graduates or create uneccessary tension shud b careful or else all d saying of d most supreme in deuteronomy 28 vs 15-57 shall surely manifest in dere lives.TANX

Re: Matter arising:Nexia and nysc documentation

pls try verifyimg things b4 posting. my best pal is in kaduna for the documentation and he gives me update everyday...the exercise is real.....................re confirm ur argument

There is fire on the mountain!!!

Re:

@saga...yr friend can do d hse gud to post d content of his apptmt letter so dat it can b verified by those mbers dat hav pple at d HQ

Wahala dey!!!

No be small wahala dey o.
    Let's just sit back n unravel dis. I knw we'll all be clear about this in a short while.

Whats all the fuss about this NYSC stuff?
    Abeg,they are not the only people recruiting,if they'v finally recruited and documenting those taken,fine. Atleast they've reduced unemployment. If they are yet to recruit,those of you who wrote their test including my friend should be hopeful in prayers.
    If a group of people sign in to attest to the recruitment and it turns out a lie,what do they tend to gain?
    Abeg,make una no get high BP 4 nothing.
    Meanwhile,have you guys heard that worldbank is recruiting? Abeg get busy and leave mata for matayas.

Re:

@mystik,u didnt drop d ful info abt d worldbank stuf. Wil 9ice if u drop more detail info or website for d job contents

it would be very unprofessional of nexia, if the news turns out to be true.

guys ........those guys awapps and d rest are saying d truth.i was there 4 d documentation.we were about 1000 candidates.as a mata of fact we r through with it and r expecting posting to various states very soon.though i wrote d test at ibadan,i must say there were a lot of people who did not even write d test and were taken though few were taken on merit.dat is naija 4 u.
    @mitone do not put ur hope in man or feel bcos u r close to any director,things will just flow.God has d ultimate say so my advice 4u is to put your trust in God as i have learnt to do.GOD WILL SEE US THROUGH..AMEN

@mitone.......d documentation did not place @ nysc secretariat kaduna but took place at the nysc orientation camp,kaduna(black gold).it was my first time in kaduna cos i served in ogun state

Re:

True talk, at d appointed time God wil grant evry 1 his/her heart desires,if u rely on any mortal being u wil b disappointed som day.

what do u ve to gain from raising tension on people

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast