Like Tree1Likes

Topic: Nbc test invitation by dragnet

Re: Nbc test invitation by dragnet

Amaka nwa thanks and God bless you

Amaka nwa thanks and God bless you

Quote Originally Posted by Amaka nwa View Post
    I didnt write both d 1st and 2nd NBC test for d sales Rep, though i was invited for d first.. bt i cldnt stand d disorganisation dat i met at the Lagos venue..I was disappointed and left.

I'm also at loss wat dis position is for? cos i vnt submitted any oda applicatn NBC after then.

Dragnets format is GRE..
    @ALL

Sorry for the mix-up..i meant GSE not GRE..u wld also see a sample from d recent e-mail dragnet sent.

@Jaydude

u r welcome..

pls can some1 give a description of how to get to the venue which they said is isaac john st, ikeja GRA.

go to Face Of Testing for sample questions. anyone who has written the test before, is it online or do we have 2 write down manually? success in ur test.
    n

noblesouls i didnt see any test samples on face of testing

pls wats d sample of dragnets test questions. i didnt get any email 4rm dem, bt i got all their text msgs, some1 shd pls help.tanx

Quote Originally Posted by sexy c View Post
    pls wats d sample of dragnets test questions. i didnt get any email 4rm dem, bt i got all their text msgs, some1 shd pls help.tanx
    Expect 56 questions in all to be answered within a short period of time. 20 questions in Verbal reasoning which consist of 5 comprehensive passages with each having four questions each and you are expected to pick the best two correct answers from the options of each questions. Also expect 20 questions in Quantitative reasoning which consist mainly of bar-charts and pie-charts, and finally,expect 16 question in the Abstract reasoning which consist of pattern shapes in which you are expected to predict the next shape from the options that will be given...all the best to all of us writing the test
    leggie likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Dindo milano View Post
    Expect 56 questions in all to be answered within a short period of time. 20 questions in Verbal reasoning which consist of 5 comprehensive passages with each having four questions each and you are expected to pick the best two correct answers from the options of each questions. Also expect 20 questions in Quantitative reasoning which consist mainly of bar-charts and pie-charts, and finally,expect 16 question in the Abstract reasoning which consist of pattern shapes in which you are expected to predict the next shape from the options that will be given...all the best to all of us writing the test
    tanx dindo, God bless. al d best y all!

@Sexy c, the sample can be got www.faceoftesting.com/sample. This is very simple compared to what you will encounter there 2mrw, but all the same, you can go to www.assessmentday.co.uk to download inductive( abstract) and numerical-reasoning test, they are just the same with what you will encounter. I have not been able to come across the verbal used by GSE, maybe if anyone had it, the person can give a clue on how to lay hands on it.
    Also, go by what dindo milano said and prepare not to make use of calculator because if you would be allowed, dragnet would have stipulated it in the invitation sent to you. The one for Chevron, calculator was not allowed.
    You also said you did not get the mail, but you got the three messages sent to you, then from all indication, you have your user id and password. Just log on to www.faceoftesting.com and you will get your invitation. You can aswell just take your id and password to the venue. The time is 1:00pm. I don't know if others would have written b4 then, but i think dragnet would have begun since morning. Good luck.

@Toksbabe, just find your way to MaryLand and take a bike (N50) to No2 Issac John street or just tell the bike man Cham city.

Smile Re: Nbc test invitation by dragnet

thank you so much israel

thank u so much

How many people did NBC employed in their last sales representative test conducted on 14th dec.,2010 and 29 of Jan.,2011 respectively? They end up absorbing few.Some of the candidates that took the aptitude test were even sent by NBC staffs. I don't know why NBC takes delight in inviting so many nigerian graduates for an aptitude test when they already knew the few that will be taken.To add salt to the wound for some people, you have to travel a long distance for the test. I,m not discouraging people to go for the test, afterall who knows where his luck lies. As for me, i had enough of NBC.

+ Reply
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast